130: Discussion 2

It was Maru who broke the silence in the meeting room.

"Don't forget though. This cultivation has the most benefit. Once a person succeeds the Nine Circle of Netherworld, he or she will not only be back in cultivation but also his or her power will leap to God Level."

"That powerful?" Di makapaniwalang tanong ni Naomi.

"Un... You can actually guess why it would appeal at first. But still the consequence of getting into the Netherworld to cultivate is just too... mad. A cultivator will lose a lot in the end. I still don't think that Anastasia will do it. Kahit pa pilitin siya ni Moira, she would not be that stupid."

"We are not sure about that." Alexandra said na ikinagulat ni Nyssa.

"It is hard to admit, yes. But I am afraid Anastasia's actions right now aren't just simply influenced by Moira. She must be holding grudges for the whole time she was in her body and couldn't cultivate. Aminado din naman ako that everyone around her didn't treat her well. Father and I couldn't protect her that much and could only do it inconspicuously. She might bear her situation back then because she was powerless. But now is different. Lalo pa at nasa katawan siya ni Nyssa ngayon." The lady explained with a sigh.

Napatango lang naman ang karamihan sa kanila.

It wasn't impossible to happen at all. Kahit rin naman sila siguro ay hindi mapipigilang hindi magalit kung buong buhay nila ay ttratuhin sila ng hindi maayos dahil lang sa hindi sila makacultivate.

At kung si Alexandra nga ay hindi maiwasang hindi isipin iyon, they were more likely to do so too.

It was only Nyssa who was thinking that Moira influenced Anastasia too much.

Maybe, it was because she also had this prejudice towards her twin. For her, maybe, Moira was already the most manipulative person in the world.

"Just one Moira in God Level is already hard to handle, how much more kung dadagdag pa si Anastasia?" Naomi asked.

"We really need to take Anastasia from them." Brock said.

"Paano kung nasa Netherworld na nga siya?" Toby asked.

"It is not impossible, right? It has been a year. She might really go to that place already." Jin said.

"Nyssa, do you know anything about Netherworld?" Zaki asked her.

"Not much. But in my past life, there was also a person who attempted to go there in Netherworld to cultivate in Nine Circles. But he wasn't able to come back before I went to my last mission.

"There was a rumor though that he wasn't even able to reach the Netherworld because the travel towards it was so dangerous."

"Of course. The travel will be really dangerous. Netherworld is not a cozy place. All type of evils will be there. I even think that Underworld is a better place." Maru said as a matter of factly.

"Then should we follow her there?" Tanong ni Zaki.

"No way. Only those who has nothing to lose will go towards that way. Even if I am crazy, I will never attempt it." Nyssa said.

"That's saying a lot then." Raqie said.

She just rolled her eyes at the later.

"Let's not dwell into Netherworld anymore. What I suggest we do is to go to every Dark Guild bases and see if Anastasia is there. We should also destroy those bases along the way. We cannot let that Dark Guild to get huge."

"I second that motion." Wayne said. "However, I suggest others to do that instead of Nyssa. She has more important mission to do. I am afraid this one can only be accomplished by her."

Kunot noong tinignan ni Nyssa si Wayne.

What mission?

She couldn't remember anything about having one at all.

"Remember, I ask Jin a year ago na kapag naabot mo na ang Mythic level, you have to come back here in Central City to meet me."

She nodded. "Brock and Raqie asked me the same thing." Then she looked at the two who just nodded.

"Well, I am actually surprised too but they also have the bloodlines of the Guardians as me."

Guardians?

Was he talking about those old tribes of this continent which had ancient bloodlines?

"You seem to know about Guardians also." Wayne said with a smile.

Of course, she did.

Vina, her right hand in her previous life, had also a bloodline of a Guardian.

But she never had a chance to activate that bloodline.

Well, not at least when Nyssa was still alive. She wasn't sure if after her death, Vina was able to accomplish it though.

"I know a little. However, what does it have to do with me?"

"Only a Void user can activate our bloodlines of Guardians." Brock started. "Since you have the power to absorb energies, you can absorb our non-Guardians energies and that will activate our bloodlines."

Nyssa's brain was suddenly working furiously.

She wasn't entirely sure what these Guardians were. But she knew, this would be one of those special physiques in this world.

Wasn't this the reason why Condemned Forest allows Wayne to attain enlightenment when he cultivated there?

Another thing, Vina was aware about Moira having the Void in last life. Was that the reason why she approached Nyssa at the beginning? But why did she never approach Moira to activate her bloodline?

"What does Guardians do?" She asked.

"Naturally, their ancestors were once the protectors of this continent with specific specialties. If they can activate their bloodlines, it will be a great pride of their tribes. It will be the same as continuing their tribes' purpose in this generation.

"It has been a while since these Guardians are able to activate their bloodlines. It is because their activation is dependent to a Void user. And so far, you are the only second Void user who is able to get past the Mythic level."

Maru explained.

Nyssa was dumbfounded though.

She was just the second? But there should be Void users even before her, right?

"Void can be stolen, after all. And it had been the case for others. Because of weak constitution of Void users at the beginning of their cultivation, it was too easy for them to get overpowered by other people who had been eyeing the Void.

"Meanwhile, if it was stolen, it could no longer be used to activate the bloodlines of these Guardians because its power would no longer be that pure. So for a while, their tribes weren't able to activate the true power of the Guardians. Now is different though."

"That's right. Now is different." Wayne agreed with a smile.

***