23: Vision

After the darkness suddenly enveloped Nyssa, a scene suddenly flashed before her.

To her surprise, it was Hazel. Halos mapangiwi si Nyssa sa itsura ng handmaiden niya. She was lying on the ground na tanging mga dayami lamang ang namamagitan sa katawan niya at sa sahig.

She also looked dirty. Halatang ilang araw na itong nagtitiis sa lugar na iyon.

"Hazel..."

"Kruuu..." Maru sat on her shoulder and also watched what was happening in front of them.

"Is this your doing?"

"Shhh..." Saway sa kanya ni Maru.

Nyssa wanted to say na iba yun sa usual kruuu ng alaga pero busy na sa panonood niya si Maru.

Once again, she looked in front of her and watched what was happening in there.

"Hazel..." Someone called her maid.

The handmaiden looked up at tumambad sa kanila si Fiona na nakangisi pa. Behind the maid was Astra.

"Let me out." Pakiusap ni Hazel.

Fiona laughed.

"Do you still hope na makakaalis ka ng buhay dito? Ni hindi ka nga hinahanap ng young miss mo eh."

Naikuyom ni Nyssa ang kamao niya.

How dare this maid mention her like this?

"You're lying."

"Are we? Kung ganoon ay nasaan na ang young miss mo? If she really cares for you, she should have rescued you as soon as possible. Lady Alexandra had already sent her a hologram call but where she is now? Malamang sa malamang, masarap na ang buhay niya ngayon sa Central Cloud. So why is she going to risk losing that life para lang sayo?"

"My miss should not be doing that for me. But I know, I will be able to leave this place one of these days."

Napahinga ng malalim si Nyssa.

Hazel's courage is admirable. She should learn that from her.

Nasa ganon siyang pag-iisip when Astra finally stepped in between two maids and crouched in front of Hazel.

"I like that courage of yours. Let see if you can still maintain that after this."

Astra stood up and then nodded to Fiona for signal.

The maid smirked widely atsaka siya naman ang naupo sa harapan ni Hazel. Suddenly she grabbed her hand.

"What..."

Then anothet person crouched beside Fiona and produced a steel cutter.

"No... please... don't do this."

The smirk of Fiona and scream of Hazel were the last thing na napanood ni Nyssa before everything turned to black again.

Napapikit siya because of the sensation it caused her. When she felt normal again, saka lang siya ulit dumilat and once again, she was back in the forest of Central Cloud.

She didn't rest though. She immediately stood up, grabbed Maru and entered the campus again.

***

"I need to contact Alexandra."

Sabi agad ni Nyssa when she reached the room kung saan siya dinala ni Raqie kahapon upang kausapin si Alexandra.

Unfortunately, the person na inabutan niya doon ay hindi kasama sa limang council members na kakilala niya.

It was Adam. One of Brandon's people like Toby and Khalil.

"Do you have permission to do so?"

Natigilan si Nyssa.

Permission? Why the hell she need a permission to contact her family member?

"Nope. But this is urgent."

"Others have urgent needs too from their own family member. But all of us here have to follow the rules and that is to get permission first before contacting anyone."

"B-but... but if I don't call now, my... someone will be really in grave danger."

Natigilan si Adam.

Of course. Urgent still requires the rules to be followed. But if it is grave danger...

Bago pa man makapagdesisyon si Adam ay naitulak na siya ni Nyssa and forced her way in the room.

Just exactly at that moment, naabutan niya si Zaki na kausap sa hologram call si Alexandra.

"Alexandra!"

"Anastasia!" The two also called her out pero inignore niya si Zaki at nagdiretso sa harap ni Alexandra.

Adam had also recovered from being pushed by Nyssa but he didn't stop the lady anymore. Tutal din naman ay kausap na din ni Zaki ang kailangan niyang kausapin.

Besides, he was also curious about this.

"Anastasia, where have you been? Kanina ka pa hinahanap nila Raqie at Zaki."

"I... I was just cultivating somewhere in the campus.

"Anyway, I have an important thing to tell you. Alam ko na kung nasaan si Hazel."

"What?"

"I know where Hazel is."

Alexandra blinked. Inulit na ni Anastasia ang sinabi niya so it was impossible na namisheard niya lang ito.

But how could she know where Hazel is? Sila nga na ilang araw ng naghahanap dito kung saan saan ay hindi pa rin ito matagpuan.

"How..."

"It doesn't matter how. She's in danger, Alexandra. Her hand is being cut by now and she might die from blood lost because of it."

Someone gasped behind her. Parehas pa sila ni Zaki na napatingin sa likuran, only to find Raqie and Naomi there.

She ignored them too and looked again at Alexandra.

"Tell me, Ana..."

"Hindi ko alam yung mismong lugar na kinaroroonan niya. But Hazel, she is in an underground place and being jailed there. Do you know a place like that in the residence?"

"Underground... jail..." Alexandra and Zaki repeated. Then nagkatinginan sila like they suddenly had a eureka moment.

"Of course! She has to be in there." Palatak ni Alexandra. "How could I miss that? I should have realized na nahalughog na ng mga tauhan ang buong residence except for that place."

"We should move quickly then. Deploy our people together and send them to the Dungeon, Alexandra. Saving Hazel is important but we must also caught the culprit behind the imprisonment of her."

Alexandra nodded at Zaki then immediately called people to command exactly what he just said.

"I should also follow them." Alexandra said then she trained her eyes on Anastasia.

"Ana, don't worry. We will rescue Hazel."

Nyssa nodded at her. "Be careful too."

Alexandra looked at her intently once again as if she wanted to ask a question but changed her mind at the last minute. She nodded and bid her goodbye to everyone, telling them that she would call once again after they successfully rescued Hazel.

Then the hologram disappeared leaving the technology room dim lighted.

"You should rest for now, Ana." Zaki said.

Nyssa just nodded. She was feeling very tired, indeed. She had a feeling that it was because of her sudden entrance in the void. She didn't understand that too.

***