75: Quest to the Southern Canyon 6

"Found you." Norin said as she found Nyssa sitting on of the tree roots.

She was looking all night bust she just reached where the lady was.

"Finally..."

Nangunot ang noo ni Norin dahil sa sinabi ng dalaga. It was as if she was waiting for her.

Could it be that she had already met one of those other maids?

Her eyes scanned Nyssa.

She didn't seem injured nor tired at all.

If she had already met the others, she would surely not be this healthy looking.

Norin was the weakest amongst them kaya alam niya na kung nakalaban ni Nyssa ang sinoman sa dalawa, they wouldn't let her go alive at all.

With that thought Norin was no longer confused.

Probably, this idiot got lost and was simply waiting for someone to pass by.

Nyssa, on the other hand, saw the transition of emotions on Norin's face.

She guessed in the end, this maid rejected the idea that she mighy have already met one of her friends.

Still looking down on her, ha?

She stood up from the boulder she was sitting on and faced Norin.

The latter walked towards her confidently.

"You don't need to look for the medicinal plants. Last night, my miss completed those and since one of our people is a physician so definitely Young Master Jin is better now."

Nyssa wasn't actually that worried with Jin.

That Celine was so into him. She would surely not let him be in danger at all.

She also had figured out na dahil gusto siyang dispatsahin ng dalaga, then she was confident she could provide that potion to Jin.

In fact, she regretted it a little na sinabi niyang lahat sa dalaga ang ingredients sa potion para kay Jin. That could have saved her life.

But then again, Celine could only be delayed. Her intention to kill her was still there.

Isa pa, she would not really want to use Jin's situation just to save herself. So that regret quickly disappeared from her mind.

"That's good to hear."

"Yeah, it is, right? I hope the news can give you a peace of mind. Anyway, you won't be seeing Young Master Jin anymore. He will surely be saddened once he knows that you have died after getting trampled by sacred beasts in this canyon. After all, he is such a kindhearted young lad. But don't worry, he will eventually get over it quickly. My miss will assure that."

Norin divulged their plan to Nyssa.

She was pleased to see surprise on the latter's face. Everything must have sink in her mind now.

"Y-you want to... to get rid of me." Nyssa started.

"Yes." The glint on Norin's eyes couldn't be hidden. She was always the one who loved the grief of her prey.

Pero agad ding napalitan ang tuwa niya sa sunod na sinabi ni Nyssa.

"With just your ability, you think you can get rid of me? That mid Legendary ended up with her gray matter scattered on the ground. Do you think you'll have different fate than her?" Nyssa was now smirking towards Norin.

Well, she didn't entirely lie there. Hindi naman niya sinabing siya mismo ang kumitil sa buhay ni Mara. But then again, she wasn't dumb at all to say na sinwerte lang siya dahil sa mas aanga anga kesa sa kanya ang dalaga to the point of smashing her own head on the boulder, right.

"W-what... what did you say? Sinong tinutukoy mong mid Legendary? Si Mara ba?"

"Whatever her name is, may she just rest in peace."

"You!"

Norin was angered by Nyssa's words. She couldn't confirm if Mara was already dead. But the fact that she could identify Mara's level, she had taken that she had really met the other maid before her.

"Pay for what you've done!"

Nyssa, seeing the angered Norin before her, was laughing deep inside her mind.

Another stupid maid...

To get triggered like this easily, they surely made themselves as Nyssa's prey than the other way around.

She literally was playing with Norin for a while, dodging all of her attacks as easily as she could.

Soon enough, Norin already felt the result of her chasing. Her breathing was frantically catching her breath habang nanginginig na ang mga tuhod niya.

How could this be?

Nysa was just a mere mid Epic!

"Stop... running! You fight me!"

"You're not worthy of my energy at all." Nyssa finally closed the distance between them herself.

She disappeared before the eyes of Norin.

When she appeared again, she was already behind her.

"H-how..."

Hindi na natapos ni Norin ang sasabihin niya. With just a snap, her neck was broken by Nyssa which caused her quick death.

It was true that a mid Epic might be stars higher than her current cultivation. But that acrually wouldn't give her a hard time at all.

Her cultivation was different than the others. She could easily fight off anyone who was stars higher than her. As for a level higher, all she needed to be careful off was their element attack.

Kaya naman when she faced both Mara and Norin, she wasn't that worried at all. They were still within her easy opponent range.

Kakabahan lang siya kung ang kaharap niya ay peak Legendary level pataas.

Unfortunately for Nyssa, her next opponent was in her difficult range.

***

"Let's see." Nyssa brought out a compass.

This compass was not a simple one. Hindi lamang nito itinuturo ang North. Ordinary ones would not be useable in this kind of place anyway dahil na rin sa magnetic field sa paligid nila. Kaya rin ito pinamumugaran ng mga sacred beast.

Anyway, this compass Nyssa had was already modified. It couldn't detect North at all. Instead, it pinpoint to where the strongest energy was located.

With this, she could tell where that Divine Beast.

Obviously, kung saan mataas ang qi energy, it should be where this beast was.

She decided to just take the beast. Anyway, Jin was already in good condition. She didn't need to collect the medicinal plants anymore.

What she needed to do now, was to look for the divine beast and captured it.

Yun naman ang purpose ng pagpunta nila dito eh. As long as it wasn't caught yet by others, she still had a chance to get it. Anyway, she wasn't someone who stopped midway when it comes to hunting treasures. Since she promised Jin to get the Divine Beast for him, then she would do so.

And with that thought, she followed the compass.

***