107: Captured 5

"Surprise! I'm back..."

It was Yuan who came to get Nyssa the next morning.

She simply ignored him.

She was still sore all over her body due to the whole day torture she received yesterday.

Though she had noticed that her wounds were milder when she woke up.

Khalil actually whispered to her that it might be Maru who did this. She was curing her despite being in the Void.

Mas mabagal nga lang ito kesa kapag nasa labas ang ibom. But at least she felt a bit better than yesterday.

Anyway, Nyssa could tell that healing her from the Void costed Maru more energy than it was supposed too. So she also told the bird internally to just stop healing her.

Mukha namang araw araw siyang balak pahirapan ng mga ito eh. So might as well don't heal her for a while.

"Give her a break. Maghapon niyo na nga siyang pinahirapan kahapon eh." Khalil even blocked their way towards Nyssa.

"That's not enough. Kung ayaw niyo siyang makitang nasasaktan, why don't you help us convince her to just give her mental capacity and void?"

"And let her die just like that? Do you think we're stupid?" Adam asked him.

Yuan just merely shrugged at them.

Then he told his people to take away Khalil who was in front of Nyssa.

Wala namang nagawa ang binata dahil tatlong tao ang nagtulong para ilayo siya sa dalaga.

Soon, Yuan's people once again had Nyssa on tow.

Hindi niya na magawang manlaban mula sa mga ito.

She still could feel the two days worth of torture on her body.

That's not a simple human being could handle actually.

Gaya kahapon, they brought her in the same room. Tied her hands on the wall and Yuan lit the Unburn Fire below her.

Una pa lang ay di na niya napigilang sumigaw. Obviously, Yuan was trained to be a tormentor since little so his way was more brutal than Anastasia.

He increased and decreased the degree of Unburn Fire until she screamed in different octaves.

In fact, wala pang kalahating oras, pakiramdam na ni Nyssa ay dumudugo na ang lalamunan niya kakasigaw.

It was the real hell now.

Sinabayan pa ng paglalatigo sa kanya ang apoy kaya naman halos wala ng maisip ang dalaga na kahit ano kundi ang sakit.

And that happened for the whole day.

***

"Take this kid." Utos ni Anastasia sa isa sa mga tauhan nila at agad naman nitong inalis ang kasalukuyang bata na nasa harapan ng dalaga.

"Why? Are you going to have a  breakthrough?" Yuan asked when he heard Anatasia's command. He even passed the torturing of Nyssa to his people and walked towards Anastasia.

"Yes. I have been on the brink since last night. It is time to focus my cultivation now."

"That's great news then. Moira has been waiting for your advancement for a while now.

"Go on and do your cultivation. I will handle the matters here."

"I am staying here. It's not like anyone can disturb me here anyway."

"Okay, okay..."

Anastasia finally closed her eyes and started to focus with her cultivation towards the Mythic level.