176: Dark Guild vs United Cultivators 5

What was the most important thing for a cultivator?

Naturally, it was their cultivation. It took them their whole life to accumulate enough Qi in their body and have their breakthroughs.

For the Great Elder who even used a forbidden technique to reach Initial Major God level, his cultivation was even more important than his own life.

“No! No! My cultivation!” He shouted anguishly as he clutched the front of his body as if it would stop the quick decline of his power.

However, just losing his cultivation wasn't for Nyssa yet. Even if he lost his life right this very moment, would never appease her.

You see, she was nowhere near the Medic Camp right now where Momiji was brought by Maru. But she could tell what was happening there. She could feel the slow fading of Momiji’s life source.

Her chest tightened. She took a deep breath before raising her hands towards the old man in front of her.

'Spatial Lock!' She thought and the Great Elder was encaged with invisible space. She sent him floating in the air above them.

***

If Nyssa could feel what was happening to Momiji, all the more for other Guardians who always had special connection with one another. Their faces either turned dark or their eyes began to water. Most of all, the anguish Nyssa was feeling at the moment, they were sharing that too.

When Nyssa encaged the Great Elder using Spatial Lock, Vina who had red, teary eyes, nocked an arrow to her bow and quickly launched it towards the old man.

The arrow had metal wire attached to it. The moment it approached the Great Elder, the thin metal wire wrapped around the body of the Great Elder. Then slowly, it was tightening around him, cutting small of his flesh and parts of his body every second.

The physical pain he was receiving from Vina’s metal wired arrow was enough to make him howled loudly.

But that was obviously not enough yet since this time, it was Raqie who made her move against the old man.

“Brock! Cover me!” Raqie shouted. Brock understood right away and did what he had to do.

Meanwhile, she turned around and faced the direction of the Great Elder. Then she began to use her Guardian power towards him and evoke the most fearsome nightmare in his mind.

This time, his cries brought enough shivers to everyone who could see how he was being tortured by these three ladies. He began begging … begging to just end his life quickly.

The thin wires which gave his body a thousand cuts… The mental torment which enough to break his mind out of madness… The invisible cage which made this hell he was experiencing to happen in a very slow manner…

Both physical and mental abuse happening at the same time yet he couldn’t die that easily yet…

The spectators, whether from enemy or ally camp, turned pale as their eyes drifted towards the ladies who were torturing the old man to his slow, excruciating death.

***

Moira's eyes were on fire as she watched how Nyssa and her friends slowly torture the Great Elder of Dark Guild.

Her teeth gritted and hands clenched.

Although she didn't regard other people's lives as important as hers but this Great Elder's power was at God level too. His defeat was a loss to their side especially that it was only few of their elders who successfully managed to push through to God level after using a forbidden technique.