16: Consequence

"Oh, she's waking up."

Nyssa heard noises around her.

She still had her eyes shut pero agad na niyang naramdaman ang pananakit ng buong katawan niya. Most especially her back.

She opened her eyes at sinalubong siya ng mukha ni Andy.

"Tell me how many is this." Saka itinapat nito sa mukha niya ang dalawang daliri nito.

"W-what..."

"Just tell me."

"Two."

"How about this?"

"Five."

Tumango ito saka tumingin kanila Brock.

"She seems fine."

Nyssa looked around her and saw the five council members surrounding her. But her eyes landed last on Raqie na masama pang nakatingin sa kanya. She immediately looked away from her.

"Tch." Tapos ay umalis na siya.

"You're crazy, Anastasia. How could you provoke Raqie like that?" Pabulong na tanong ni Naomi kahit wala na sa kwarto si Raqie.

Nyssa sat down at agad naman siyang inalalayan ni Andy. Then he gave her a bottle of water and a tablet.

"Painkillers... You need them. I bet your back hurt. Swerte ka at nakapagpigil pa sa lagay na iyon si Raqie."

She drank the medicine. Then she shrugged at them.

"The Pale Dragon is a three-star Grandmaster level and water element user. At my current state, I have no way to defeat it. I need to borrow Raqie's since she's the most perfect to defeat it. Late level Grandmaster and wind element user.

"And since she wouldn't willingly help me, I had to provoke her."

"Yep. That's stupid... and brave, you know." Naomi said with grimace. Pero maya maya lang din ay ngumiti na siya.

Then Andy joined her and soon, both of them are laughing already.

"Oh my God! I have never seen Raqie that pissed."

"I know, right."

It was Brock who sighed suddenly na nakapagpatahimik sa dalawa.

Nyssa noticed that the guy was looking at her. Hindi niya alam kung anong iniisip nito but she was hoping na at this age, Brock is already level headed as she had known him from the past. Lalo pa nga at mukhang alam nila kung anong sinabi niya kay Raqie to provoke her.

"Come on, Brock. Raqie will be fine. Ang daming witness ng nangyari. Though attacking Anastasia might cause her a bit of trouble but still..." Andy told Brock.

"I am not worried about Raqie. But to this lady..." Minasahe pa ni Brock ang noo niya. Then he looked at Anastasia. "You passed the initiation test. But things in here won't be easy. Lalo na sayo. Are you going to keep risking your life just to survive? I don't think that will be a good idea."

"I don't know na sobra ka naman palang maging concern sa mga narrecruit niyo. But then, what's to worry about me? I have ways to survive. Nakaya ko nga ng ilang taon ng walang cultivation power eh. Ngayon pa kaya?"

Brock walked towards her. "You are already the student of Central Cloud so it's natural to be concern." Then he put his hand on her head. "A piece of advice, don't use that again to provoke Raqie. I don't even know how you knew about that." Napailing pa ito bago umalis na din.

"That's not exactly hidden, though." Nyssa said.

"It is. I guess, masyado ka lang observant." Sabi naman ni Andy saka kumindat.