125: Central Cloud War 6

"Now, it is your turn..."

Moira faced Alexandra who was still flabbergasted by what had happened.

And when the lady said that, her throat couldn't help getting dry.

That dark energy was no joke at all.

If she had already perfected the Combined Elements Technique, she might be able to fight Moira.

But that wasn't the case right now.

She looked up and met the mirthful eyes of Moira.

The lady began approaching Alexandra.

***

The others could no longer just simply watch.

Despite witnessing that mortifying scene, they still couldn't just let them repeat it towards Alexandra.

She used her full energy to protect them against Moira. And now, he life was in definite danger.

They couldn't just stay there in protected area while watching her die.

With Brock on the lead, they started to run towards their direction.

But...

Their pathway was blocked by the Headmaster's power.

"Headmaster!" Brock protested.

But the old man simply shook his head.

He saw the look Alexandra gave him.

She seemed to have already accepted her fate.

"Headmaster, we still can save Alexandra." Zaki said.

"That dark energy is not simple. It can annihilate all of us at once."

"But we cannot just let Senior to..." Hindi magawa ni Naomi na tapusin ang sasabihin niya.

It was to devastating to be put under this situation.

They were just fighting evenly a while ago.

Now, everything turned into worse.

"Listen to Headmaster!" Alexandra shouted.

Nakalapit na sa kanya si Moira but she was still able to shout that one.

Moira chuckled. "You are surely a tough one, eh?"

"Of course, she is."

That voice!

Sabay pang napatingala sila Moira at Alexandra to see the owner of that voice.

And what their eyes saw up above them was a huge bird.

Standing behind it was a lady and a lad.

"Nyssa.../Anastasia..."

Sabay pang sabi ng dalawa.

***

"Moira, you surely outdo your evil self from past life this time, don't you? Dark energy, huh? You seem to be really targeting the underworld as your final destination. How about I send you now there?"

Nyssa said in sweet voice but glaring eyes.

Her Manipulation of Time and Space allowed her to know that Moira brought a huge number of people to attack Central Cloud as soon as they entered the Island.

And even if she had used the Speed Boost, it wasn't still enough for her to prevent the outcome of those people that were just eliminated by Moira.

"Do you have the ability?"

"Let me show you."

Nyssa and Jin jumped off from the large bird, which transformed into human and followed the two as they landed on the ground.