180: Dark Guild vs United Cultivators 9

"WE SURRENDER!"

Cheers errupted on the United Cultivators' side. Their faces had traces of exhaustion, physically, mentally and emotionally. This war had greatly devastated them even before it started. Betrayals, demoralization and deaths... They had to face these and more because of this war. Still, they didn't regret fighting for their cause. Because after hearing the plea of surrender from the enemies, it was like a large burden was lifted off from their bodies.

Err...

That's supposedly the right response for the United Cultivators side.

However, right when they were capturing and sealing the powers of those remaining people in the Dark Guild's side, and right when Nyssa stood in front of unwilling yet kneeling Moira, Yuan and Octavian, another problem had arisen against them.

The ground, once again, shook but this time, it wasn't because of any Guardian.

Plus, a surging evil power suddenly felt by everyone. Even Moira felt suffocated by this new power coming at them.

Next thing they knew, a portion of the nearby mountain had collapsed and opened a hole. From there, silhouettes came out one by one until there were nine people standing there.

***

"Ah, fresh human air. It has been eternity, my old friend." Goethe muttered as he filled his lungs with air.

"What do you mean? Nothing beats with the toxic air from the Netherworld. That searing pain in your lungs everytime you breathe... Ah, I miss it already." André contradicted Goethe's words right away. Of course he would prefer the toxic air of Netherworld since he loved pain so much, whether inflicted to others or towards himself.

"Un. Can we finish this already so we can go back early?" Gerry agreed.

He was the resident from Eighth Circle. He also the one who guided all of them to pass all the trenches in that place while Anastasia was recuperating and was passed out.

Technically, Gerry wasn't a human being so he would agree to André and like the nasty air from the Netherworld. He was actually a flying monster.

"Can you three not humiliate us like ignorant fools? Tch..." Karen even glared at them which instantly quiet them down. Right now, they were docile which made them not seem to come from the most evilest place in the world, the Netherworld.

However, they may look docile but their auras was so terrifying even though they were quite far from where Nyssa and the rest were.

"Is that..." Yuan started as his eyes focused on the place where these nine people emerged.

"Anastasia..." Sabay pang sabi nila Nyssa at Moira.

They glanced at each other and saw the same stunned expression on their faces.

It was Moira who broke the stalemate between the two of them and began to laugh crazily.

"Hahahahahaha... Hahahahaha..."

Naikuyom naman ni Nyssa ang kanyang kamao. She knew exactly what that laugh meant. Moira was taunting her obviously.

Right when she thought thr war had ended, Anastasia arrived. She came stronger and with strong acquantainces too. Apparently, they were here for this war too.

And if there was anyone in this world that Anastasia hated the most, there was no doubt that it would be Nyssa.

This fact was something agreed with the both of them.

Alexandra and the others had been rounding up the surrendered enemies before Anastasia and her group arrived.