72: Quest to the Southern Canyon 3

Hindi pa man nakakapagpahinga ng matagal si Nyssa, she was already disturbed by screams.

She panicked for a bit.

She thought the sacred beasts were able to reach this safe zone that fast.

Pero nang buksan niya ang mga mata niya, wala namang mga beasts sa palagid niya.

Instead, Celine and her group were crowding around the spot kung saan nagccultivate si Jin.

"Brother Jin!" Celine called out. Her face was pale habang nakatingin kay Jin.

Seeing the panicking crowd around the lad, she decided to stood up qnd approached them.

There she saw Jin coughing blood.

She quickly got near him. He had his eyes closed, meaning he was still in the middle of his cultivation.

"This is bad. Dahil hindi siya agad nakapagcultivate after the light appeared on his body, it affected him right now."

Nyssa waved her hand and a vial of pills appeared on her palm.

She shoved one of the pills on Jin's mouth and made him drink water from his gourd.

"I temporary stopped his internal bleeding using hemostatic pill. But it won't be enough. I am afraid this won't be the last time he would cough up blood. This cultivation of his will be more difficult." She said while wiping Jin's bloody lips using her sleeves.

She looked worryingly at Jin.

In fact, what she didn't said out loud was the possibility of Jin having Qi Deviation.

Breaking through Mythic level normally might results either in letting him reach the next stage or reach a bottleneck instead.

But if he had a Qi Deviation in the midst of his cultivation right now, his level would get lower. It might be just drop of stars but if it would be drop of level, she thought it would be devastating for Jin.

"Pano yan? Is there anything we can do to help him?" Alalang tanong ni Celine.

Hmmn, this lady was maybe vicious towards her but at least her intention for Jin was real.

Nyssa sighed.

"He needs to drink a Strengthening Pill or Potion within an hour. Potion is ideal since we do not have anything to refine pill at the moment. Anyway, the potion will help his meridians to be stronger. It will void the effect of his late cultivation. But to successfully breakthrough towards Mythic level, it will be up to his own strength instead."

She stood up and started to put her cloak on again.

"Maggagather ka ba ng mga kailangan para sa Strengthening Potion?" Celine asked her.

She just nodded.

"I think you should tell us what will be the things needed for the potion. I have people. The more people to gather these things, the fastest we can make Brother Jin the potion."

Sandaling nag-isip si Nyssa then she agreed to Celine and list down the things needed for the potion.

The latter quickly told her people to gather those things. All of them took off at once, leaving only Celine and three maids with her.

Nyssa also set off to look for them. Somehow, she would only be at ease kung maghahanap din siya.

***

"Miss, nakaalis na siya." Said by one of Celine's maids na naiwan doon sa safe area.

Celine nodded and moved away from Jin. She went to the campfire and sat there.

That slut was indeed helpful. She seemed very knowledgeable about medicines and a lot of things.

In fact, kung wala ito kanina, she would not know what to do with Jin.

But with just one pill from her, she quickly stopped his internal bleeding.

She also knew what the ingredients needed for Strengthening Pill.

Unfortunately, for Nyssa, she shouldn't have said those ingredients to Celine. It could have been her saving grace.

Anyway, Celine showed a wicked smile.

Oh yes, she would still help Jin. One of her people can brew potions.

As for Ana that bitch, she would no longer needed and could be dispatched now.

"Miss, are we going to go after her now?"

Celine nodded with a glint on her eyes.

"Kill her."

The three maids set off at once.

In fact, these three weren't just simply Celine's maids. They were experts in cultivation hired by her father for her.

They attended to her needs and safety.

Their cultivation strength were in a peak Epic, mid Legendary and peak Legendary respectively.

With that strength, that Ana would surely disappear in this world tonight.

***

"Her tracks disappear." Linda (peak Legendary), one of Celine's maid, said.

"Then we go on this direction since this is where her last track pointed to." Mara (mid Legendary) suggested.

"No. We should disperse. For her tracks to disappear, I think she is being cautious. The possibility of her taking another route is  huge. Anyway, she is just at mid Epic. Either of us could take her down." Norin (peak Epic) said.

With that suggestion of Norin, the three of them took different paths to look for Nyssa.

They had nothing to fear.

In their eyes, Nyssa was just a mere ant who was trying to get between Young Master Jin and their Miss.

And whoever found that ant first and killed her, would be rewarded a lot by their Miss.

***