148: Fourth Guardian 3

"Our tribe is still blessed though. You have come here directly. You save us from the evil plan of Neretos by poisoning our tribesmen. And of course, you will be able to help us in activation of Vina's Guardian bloodline."

With these words of her grandmother, Vina couldn't help gasping loudly.

"M-my bloodline? Don't tell me..."

Nyssa faced her.

"I am a Void user, Vina. I come here to look for you and to help you activate your bloodline."

Vina wasn't sure how to react by that. She didn't expect that Nyssa was really this related to her. Was that why she have a familiar feeling for the lady?

"Anyway, we can take care of Neretos people after we activate Vina's bloodline. It will take us a month though. We might need some diversion of something para hindi agad maganap ang Selection."

"How are you planning to activate her bloodline though?" Maru asked.

"Well, the same as I did with Wayne, Brock and Raqie. Anyway, saan ba ang pinakamalapit na tore dito?"

But Nyssa quickly found Maru shaking her head.

"What?"

"I forgot you are an idiot."

"Hey!"

"You cannot activate their bloodlines anywhere else than Central Authorities Tower. That's the oldest, purest and tallest tower in this continent. That's the only perfect place for you to do the ritual."

"Ai-ya! Bakit di mo sinabi sa akin agad? We have to look for the other Guardians as soon as possible then. Two years is too short. It took me three months to help the first three Guardians, then it will definitely take me four months for the rest of them."

"You only have to look for the other two. You see, Vina is the descendant of our tribe. The Neretos also have one." The old woman informed her.

"Do you mean that Prince Akito?"

"No. It is their Crown Prince, Prince Atobe. I have told you about him once." Vina answered this time.

Nyssa nodded.

Her mind was also busy for a moment.

She wondered what the Neretos' real intentions.

Kung tutuusin, since they also had the descendant of Guardians, they needed to look for the Void user too to activate its bloodline.

However, they came here in Meridius to make them believe that they had connection to her and even used that to have the Selection.

She couldn't help feeling doubtful about this.

And... she couldn't help feeling an urgency to look for the rest of the Guardians. Pakiramdam niya ay nasa delikado ang mga buhay nila if she didn't find them as soon as she could.

***

"We came here before, Nyssa. Wala ka namang naobserbahang kakaiba noon. So what is the fuss now?" Raqie asked her while they were standing before the stage na pinapatayo ng mga tagaNeretos para sa nalalapit na Selection.

After kasi nilang manggaling sa Main tent, Nyssa suddenly asked Vina to lead the way for her to come here tonight which really puzzled them. Of course, they were also curious and couldn't really let Nyssa go anywhere else alone. So they all came there together.

"Well, nagbabakasakali lang ako. When we first came here, I haven't yet confirmed the bad intentions of the Neretos. But now..."

"Are you saying this stage is like... modified to do bad things for my people?" Vina asked very concern.