Chapter Six

Debby

Her doing things to provide the needs of her sisters and being in college at the same time is so inspiring. I really think she's so brave for what she's done. And she called me pretty. It made me smile how shy she got when I kept on asking her. I am still thinking of what she said that I almost missed the stadium kung saan kami pupunta.

  My thoughts of her then changes into excitement. Finally, I'm going to one of my fave band concert with a co-fan. I had been to some concerts but I've been alone so being with Mandi now is new to me.

  “Whoa. Hindi na ako magtatanong kung kaninong concert ito dahil ang laki-laki ng pangalan nila sa screen.” Her eyes were focused at the screen that flashes the band's name and I can hear the excitement in her voice too.

  “Surprise!”

   She turned to look at me and I was alarmed to see tears in her eyes. Did I do something wrong? “Hala. What happened? What's wrong?”

  She wipes it down and laugh. “Wala. Nasayahan lang ako kasi first time ko makapunta sa concert tapos sa kanila pa.”

   Awe she's so cute, I'm glad I asked her to come.

  I smiled at her and wink. “From now on, you're going to be my concert buddy. Okay?”

  She nods at me, her eyes glimmering as it wanders around the place.

  We settled at the front where we can see the members clearly. I can feel everyone's excitement and even Mandi is shaking in thrill.

  I took my phone out and snap some pics of us, posted it in my stories and turn it off again. I want to focus on singing along and watching one of my favorite band perform without the interruption of technology.

  The crowd is starting to get noisy, making me turn my head into the stage.

   “Omg! Andito na siya, D!” She's shouting now because everyone is screaming as the music started.

  “Hello, Philippines!” More screams were heard and Hayley started dancing to the beat. Misery Business was the first song played and I can't help but jump up in down in delight.

  “I never meant to bragggg-”

  “But I got him where I want him now!”

  “But I got him where I want him now!” me and Mandi shouted at the same time, looking at each other.

  “-never my intention to brag!”

  “-it feels so good!”
  “-it feels so good!” we screamed again, laughing at each other.

  My body can feel the thrill and excitement, my emotions were all over the place. This is one of the things I want to do, to have time to enjoy the things I want with the person who got the same likes as mine. I really want to hug Mandi right now because she said yes to coming here with me. This means the world to me.

  Hard Times started to play, making our hips move in sync to the beat.

  “Hard Times-” I sang, looking at Mandi.

Strange Compatibility On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara