Chapter Thirty-two

Debby

I swear that Gail is doing this on purpose! She loves to get into my nerves talaga whenever I'm here. I can't help but react everytime she makes Mandi smile. She even tricked Mandi into singing for her. Ano? She thinks na she'll win Mandi agad-agad with that old trick of her? Damn her.

  I threw my bag and sat indian style on the mat inside. I don't even want to explain why I'm mad. Every action of the girl irritates the heck out of me. She should leave Mandi alone. They're not even bagay. DUH.

  “Whoa, you look like a mad woman, Deb.”

  I threw Tati an icy look which made her put her two hands in arest. “Or not.” She went in and took one of the bags she brought na pinalagay niya muna dito sa tent ko. "Come on, do something for her. Ikaw din, baka maunahan ka,"

  “Don't tell me what to do.” I snap. I don't care if I'm being rude, I'm really mad that I don't know if I should go fly back to my place and shatter all my vases ba or drown my frustration at the sea.

  Tatiana know better than to stay here. She took a step back bago siya nagpaalam, “Ohh, I'll go see my girl muna. Don't throw things around ah, we're all concerned outside.”

  My friends hardly witness me being mad, but when I am mad, they both turn to cower naman.

  “I don't care. Go away.”

  She threw her hands up in the air again before she left.

  Gosh, she's right. I'm a real mad woman ngayon.

  I got back to rummaging my bag and I found a bikini but it's other half was missing so I threw it again. After twenty more minutes of throwing tantrum, I decided to change into the black pair of bikini I brought. Let's see who's going to get her attention, Gail.

  I comb my hand through my hair as I get out of the tent. Attention had shifted from what they are doing, to me. I know, stare at me because I deserve that.

  “Ang init naman talaga ng December!” Hugo exclaimed, fanning his self.

  “Miss Debs! Ang sexy naman, how to be you po?”

  I give Rafa a smile in response. I roam my eyes for a second until they found the pair of orbs I've been looking for. But she's not staring at me, she's busy plucking on the guitar with Gail on her side. Is she for real?!

  “You look hot, ” Tatiana said as she come up to me. She noticed me staring afar, which she followed. “But not as hot to get your pretty suitor's attention-oh my bad, ex suitor pala.”

  I gave her a glare and marched into where Mandi is sitting. “You should go change, M. Let's go swimming,” I said shortly.

  “Uhh... May gagawi-”

  Before Mandi could finish what she is about to say, the annoying Gail cutted her off.  “Na tune na ulit, Andi?”

  And she's calling her Andi? Is she pauso or something?

  “Hindi pa, kulang pa... ”