Chapter Twenty

Debby

After gym time, me and Sasha decided to go to my house to chill. We texted Tatiana to come and she replied na she'll come later after she hatid both Mandi and Lyrie. Now I'm curious saan sila nagpunta, but I shrugged it off and poured myself a glass of water.

  Sasha did the same thing, as she raise her brow at me. "So you have two serious suitors and who knows how many others pa?"

  I took a seat in the bar stool bago ako sumagot. "Well, Annie and me had agreed to go into a date and she confessed she wants more so I assume she's interested in me, which she later on confirmed. Mandi naman, she confessed to me when we were strolling around the park and ate dirty ice cream. The others? Well, they are in my dms and some sends flowers and all that things."

  My friend had a surprise look on her face as she ask, "No offense, but since when did you start eating dirty ice cream?"

  "Since Mandi told me it's not literally dirty." I grin sheepishly and drank the remaining water in my glass.

  "Okay, another genuine question, who's lamang with both girls?"

  I stopped to think. Now that Sasha is asking that, I honestly don't know what to say. Annie and me are quite alike, which is nice because we agree with almost all things. With Mandi naman, we are quite different but in music we always connect. Both intrigues me but I can't decide agad who to choose. It's too early pa to tell her who's the winner.

  "I don't know. I have to think about that. Annie is taking me tomorrow for another dinner and Mandi invited me in one of her gig session later. Maybe after I get to know them more I'll be able to make a decision. I just need time."

  Sasha nods her head as Tatiana barge inside holding a food container. "Tita and Mandi cooked this."

  I raise my brow and accepted the container, transferring it into a plate.

  "This smells good," I comment, taking three other plate to put into the counter. Sasha grabbed some utensils and Tatiana sat down smiling.

  "Yes. I was hungry nga papunta dito because of the smell. Anyway, Mandi got some fans pala ah?"

  My eyes turn to look at her, questioning.

  "Well, when we are buying some groceries, two girls come up to her and asked for a picture. I even heard the other one got a crush on her. She sings pala? Heard she's part of a band called Flame?"

  I nod, remembering the introduction of the guy when I first saw Mandi perform. Flame, cute.

  "Yeah, she's a really good singer," I said, not minding Tatiana's first sentence. Not that there's something wrong with others asking for Mandi's picture, it's perfectly fine for me.

  After eating and talking about each of our lives, the two of them decide to go home to finish some work. I clean up some of the mess and then stopped to take a look at the time.

   My eyes widen when I saw it's almost eight. Mandi's band was suppose to start at six. I can't believe I almost forgot.

  I grabbed my bag and keys and ran towards my car, driving nervously at the place she told me to go. When I got there, I saw her getting out of the place holding a bag in her hand. Great, she's done performing. I couldn't see her face because of the darkness, but I hope she's not mad at me.