Chapter 54: Come & On A Mission

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

February 21, 1994

~DeVanté's P.O.V~

I knocked on Pac' door waiting for him to answer. Tia is back in New York and wanted to speak to me, right along with Pac. I'm just here to see what's up. I ain't seen her since last summer, but I speak to her often. Pac FINALLY answered the door.

"Damn, nigga what took yo ass so long!?" I said walking past him, entering his condo. "Lucky I ain't have to stand outside in that cold ass weather. God damn!" I said rubbing my hands together trying to warm up.

"Who you to be comin' up in my shit like that? Did I say you can enter yet? Nahh, ain't think so NIGGA!" He slammed his door shut.

"Who gives a fuck? You was gon' let my ass in regardless, bald head ass nigga." I said to him taking off my stuff.

"Y'all curse too damn much. Shut the hell up!" Tia said coming from the back.

I looked at her and busted out laughing, Pac and I both. "Now, how you gon' say that and you over here cussin' yo damn self?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Right! Sit yo ass down somewhere." Pac agreed with me. "Ain't ever heard yo ass curse and you 'on't sound right doing it."

"That was the point of me saying it. Duhhh, DONALD and BULLET HEAD. Get the joke? HaHA." She said sarcastically.

"Shut yo lil ass up and sit down like he told you." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I must have missed where I announced that I was an obedient child." Her head turned to the side at us. "Exactly." She said to both of us.

"Ain't seen you in a while and you can't give me a hug or nothin'?" I asked her.

Tia smirked. "I was going to until y'all decided to speak to me like a trained dog."

"RUFF-RUFF." Pac barked at her, and she rolled her eyes at him.

She walked closer to me like she was about to hug me then did a 360 and sat down on the couch. "Psych ye mind, make ye booty shine!" Tia stuck her tongue out at me.

I put my arms down ready being reading for a hug and all. "A'ight..." I clicked my tongue while shaking my head at her. When I walked to her, I threw her over my shoulder and started jumping up and down.

Tia began to hit me on my back. "I just ate! Put me do-down before I throw up!"

I quickly put her down because I ain't trying to go home covered in undigested food. When I put her down, I fell back on the floor. My body is feeling a little weird, but I'll be good. Luckily I didn't hit nothing.

"Y'all need to get a room, just make sure it ain't at my fuckin' crib." Pac sat down on the couch. "You high on sone shit, ain't you?"

"Hush boy." Tia said to him in a southern accent, sounding like a slaveowner. "You okay?" Tia turned to me.

"I'm good, I'm good." I reassured her and got up off the floor with the help of Tia.