Chapter 4: Come & Watch the Movie

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

January 17, 1992

~Tia's P.O.V~

Today is the day of the Movie Premiere. After checking up on my mother, I showered, then lotioned up my body. As I was putting on some lotion, there was a knock at the door. I already knew it was Bullet-Head.

"Give me a second!" I yelled towards the door, but he kept knocking.

"I said give me a second," I was louder this time and it stopped. After I finished rubbing the lotion in my left leg I tightened my bath robe and went to open the door. As I opened it again I saw his knuckles up, like he was about to knock some more.

"Knock again! I know you heard when I said I was coming!" I said with a threatening look.

"Well, it took you long enough!" He retorted, I walked back into the bedroom of the hotel.

"You still not ready? You said you was getting ready two hours ago. You must've took one of those Hollywood showers or something."

"NOPE," I said popping the p.

"Should have known..."

Thirty minutes later I came out the room completely dressed. I had on a long, mid sleeved, black dress with a slit on the right leg, and built-in brassiere. I had on some wooden black and brown BGM earrings, thick leggings, a black clutch with some gym shoes on. I also had my gun strapped into my inner left leg.

"You looking good over there Bullet-Head. With your little black slacks, black button up and silver tie. Mmkay." I said eying his fit.

He cockily replied, "Pshh, ye ain't gotta tell me twice. You not wearing all those layers of clothes put are you?"

"Of course not! I'd look like a dang fool! I'm taking all this EXTRA stuff off in the car.  It's WAYYY too cold to be just wearing this with my toes out." I said pulling my black, five inch, ALMOST suede platform pumps, with a larger heel. Lord knows, I can't walk in thin heels as of now.

"Ohhh, okay. Smart move!"

"I wanna look cute, but not freeze to death over it," I said to him chuckling at him and shaking my head.

"A'ight let's roll, youngin'."

I burst out laughing, "Boy, I'm older than you! Talking about some youngin' sounding like somebody uncle."

"Only by four months! Besides you won't be correcting me when you get older." He shot back, grabbing our coats.

We left out the house at 6:04 p.m, the film starts at 7:30. So even with the New York snow, and traffic we'll make it on time. We made it to the limo that Mr. Dickerson rented for me, now us, since were going together. The boy Tupac and I have been hanging out since he got here, which was two days ago. He might as well not rented a room, cause he's been at mine since he got here really. He only left to shower. He'd sleep on the couch. Why? Idunno, but I also didn't mind. We enjoyed each other.

"Oh snap you got us a limo? We riding fly tonight!" He said opening the door for me to get inside.

"Hecky nah, I don't spend money like that. Besides this is only my second film I done worked on." I replied as he got in behind me, "Mr. Dickerson did this," I continued.