Chapter 18: Come & Pipe Down 2

Pleases excuse any grammatical errors.

February 6, 1992

~Cedric (K-Ci) Hailey's P.O.V~

Sometimes them DeGrate niggas be too sensitive, especially over those bitches. It used to be bro's before hoes, now they living by some other type if shit. I was actually serious about THAT T-Boz, she does sound like a nigga. I'm starting to think twice about Dalvin, if she talk like that then she probably sound like a nigga in bed.

That DeVanté nigga on some sprung type shit. He's only known her for about a month. We all used to fuck bitches together including JoJo. Now we only see hang every blue moon, most of the time work-related, and it always seem to end with a fucking fight. I mean, I'm dating Mary but I'm not going to stay committed until I'm married. I'm still gon' fuck around.

"Mary? You cooked?" I said coming into her apartment, dropping my keys on the table.

"K-Ci, is that you?" She said coming from the back.

"Yeah, who else got keys to your apartment?" I asked curiously.

"Nobody..." Mary trailed off confused.

"Then why you ask if it was me?" I came closer to her.

"To make sure nobody else was coming in." She said and pecked my lips.

"Mmhm," I pecked her on the lips. "What was you doing before I got here?"

She pulled out some coke, "I was about to do some of this." This is why I cheat, sometimes she just get TOO high on that shit. I love her deeply though.

"You want some?" She asked rubbing on my shoulders.

"Hell yeah!" I rubbed her backside, referring to her.

"K-Ci, I ain't in the mood for that right now." Mary said slightly pushing me back. "You want some or not?"

"Not right now? You got time for that but not your man?" I asked a bit angry at the fact.

Now let me say this I don't do cocaine, unless I'm very stressed. Even then I don't do a lot of it. Most times I just sprinkle it in my blunt, and call it a day. My first time trying it was on New Years day of this year, and I've only done it four times since then. The last time I was on it was when we all argued at them soft ass DeGrate niggas house. Years ago I would have turned my nose up to the idea of doing cocaine, but these days it's different. I like it, but I like weed way better.

I continued, "Did you at least cook?" If I can't get no play, then I want some food.

"Don't play like I don't be making time for yo ass! If you weighed as much as I cooked for you you'd be looking like your brother. I keep telling you to stop playing with me K-Ci." She threw her arms in the airs while talking, and walked to the couch.

Mary continued, "If you hungry, go make you something or order something. I ain't got to cook all the time. You should put your hands to use sometimes." She sat down on the couch and poured some cocaine on the mirror sitting on the table.

"Man, y'all all stressing my ass out. It's always something with somebody!" I exasperated plopping down next to her on the couch.