Chapter 72: Come & I'm a Ho

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

September 13, 1996

~Tupac's P.O.V~

Today is the day that I become a free man! I can't wait to get out of this bitch. The correctional officers here are trash and sick as fuck. That's why I never wanted Keisha, Sekyiwa, my mother, or ANY other woman to come and visit me. Yes, I may have married her in prison but that was before I found out about a lot of the stuff they really do.

A woman was raped across the street at the motel. She was a visitor for one of the prisoners here and word around the prison is that it was one of the officers here. Not to mention people around here telling me and me witnessing with my own eyes them making passes at my lady visitors. Talking about their asses and nipples, FUCKING sickos man. I'm already going through a lot in this hellhole as is and knowing that they were put in harm's way because they're trying to visit me would make me go even more crazy.

My mind would've been gone and possibly get me more time than I spent and didn't deserve to spend. Yes, you heard that shit right. They planted evidence on me and that's how my ass was convicted. They got "witnesses" which is why I never saw those people on the stand before. They pretended as they knew me. How did they find out about it being a lie? One of the women felt guilty and ended up telling. I'm glad about that but that's a year and six months of my life that I can't get back.

This morning I woke up extra early to get my things ready. I'm giving everything I got here away. I don't need it nor do I want it. They need it more than I do. They kept moving me to other cells throughout my entire stay because they truly wanted something to happen to me. I was once in a cell with some crazy ass nigga. The dude would talk to himself and threaten me and I told him off when he came to me like that. I was scared as fuck in there and had to literally sleep with one eye open and a homemade shank.

Another cellmate I had was a guy who would brag about getting people in the ass which was what he was convicted for. Because of that, I slept on my back and slept with my eyes open. That's what I think that rumor of me being raped came from. Some will try but you beat their asses.

People who're in here for drugs are probably even more strung out than when they arrived. It's easy as hell to get drugs due to correctional officers smuggling it in and people putting shit up they ass. So if you're an addict and want to quit you have to have STRONG willpower. Shit, I was too scared to smoke weed in here. I don't want to taste shit or put nothing NEAR my mouth that's been stuffed in some ass. Nor do it want to be strung out on something else because a lot of this shit ain't 100% pure.

"Get what you want nigga. You know, since a nigga finna be free and whatnot!" I said holding out my arms.

"A'ight. I'll take this CD player. All the oodles of noodles. Nahhh, imma just take it all. Imma be a businessman in this shit hole. Make some profit since my folks can't afford to put money on my books." Nacho told me.

His real name is Ignacio Lopez and he's a cool dude. This dude used to work up there with the big dogs like El Chapo, so YOU KNOW he's going to be in here for a long ass time. He helped people escape from prisons too but those same people don't give a fuck about him. The only people that

"Do whatever you like. I'm just glad my ass is finally about to be gone." I told him.

"You keep saying that man. I get it." Nacho laughed.