Chapter 23: Come & Privacy

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

February 15, 1992

~Tia's P.O.V~

As soon as Dalvin entered the room I saw the look on DeVanté's face and knew what was about to go down. DeVanté sat his spoon down roughly, causing it to clash against the glass plate. He stood up quickly, which caused his chair to fall back onto the floor.

"Nigga, how you gon' bring some random bitch in this house. We both agreed on that shit. You know what the fuck could happen to OUR fucking privacy!? You KNOW how I am about that shit!" DeVanté said stepping up on Dalvin, then putting his finger in Dalvin's chest.

"Who Jada? Jada ain't no hoe, everybody know who she is." Dalvin frowned.

"Frankly, Dalvin, I don't give a damn. Whatever she is, her ass ain't supposed to be in this bitch! You know how I am about MY privacy! How you gon' cry amd shit, saying you love Tionne, then do this shit? Huh?"

"I do love that girl, man. I mean it's Valentine's Day and she ain't here. What the hell else am I supposed to do!?" Dalvin exclaimed loudly.

"Whatever man, that shit ain't none of my business. But what is my business, is hoes coming in and out this bitch. People sell shit like this to the media, you ain't even with her and she was over here." DeVanté stated.

"Tia's, here and she ain't nowhere near ready to be with you!" Dalvin yelled out. What he said was completely true. However, why does my name always seem to be brought up in these folks arguments!? 😑

DeVanté pushed Dalvin into the wall, "Fuck outta here!" My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"DeVanté!" I yelled out trying to stop them.

I mean I would stop it but I'm a woman, and the person who wants peace is usually the one who accidentally gets hit. They both began pushing each other it went back and forth for about four minutes. Then Devante put Dalvin in a headlock.

"Say uncle!" DeVanté said to Dalvin. Now, that was a HILARIOUS moment.

"Uncle!" Dalvin yelled trying to get out of DeVanté's headlock.

"Say uncle!" DeVanté yelled out to Dalvin.

"UNCLE!" Dalvin yelled, and DeVanté finally let go. When he let go he laughed at Dalvin.

Dalvin slapped DeVanté at the back of his neck. "Stupid ass bitch." Dalvin mumbled.

DeVanté laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't do that shit again." DeVanté warned. All of a sudden they both bursted out in laughter. Laugher is contagious so I joined in.

"What y'all over here eating?" Dalvin asked me walking to the table.

"Food, nigga!" DeVanté said walking from behind him, lifted his chair from the floor and sat back down.

I shook my head laughing. "We're eating Mediterranean food." I answered Dalvin.

"Thank you, Tia. I sure wasn't talking to this E.T phone home ass nigga right here." Dalvin motioned with his head. "What the hell is Med eat a rainin' food though?" Dalvin rose his eyebrows, confused.