Chapter 66: Come & Babysit +💩

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

December 22, 1995

~Taimak's P.O.V~

I knocked on my other bedroom door. "Hey, if you don't want your parents to be suspicious of you being here, don't you think that you should hurry it up?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Don't rush me now. I'll be out in a little bit." I heard her say through the door.

"Okay. Let me also remind you that this is your event you'll be late to." I told her then walked away and went into my living room downstairs.

I waited downstairs for a while for her to announce that she's ready to go. I don't even know why it's taking her so long because her makeup and hair was professionally done. Her outfit was already chosen. So what's with the long wait? I'll tell you what, most women especially this women take all day no matter what! I heard the door squeak open. Yeah, I know I need to oil the hinges on that door.

"This door is squeaky as crap." Tia said as I heard her heels clicking down the steps.

"Yeah, I know. I was just thinking that. You look great." I stood up.

"Do I now?" She asked twirling around

"Yes." I grabbed her hand as she twirled around more.

Then she stopped. "Tell me more." She said with a goofy grin.

I chuckled. "Come on, your family is probably already there before us."

She shrugged. "It's whatever. You look nice too." She smiled at me. "Let's go."

I grabbed my house keys and we were on our way. I hired a personal driver to take us and found out that Tia already hired one. We ended up sending that one for her parents, her brother and his girlfriend. Because of that, they probably already know that she's been staying here with me.

Tia and I made it official in October. We both have personal problems we are dealing with that stemmed from childhood. Hers is much different from mines. She didn't even want to tell me about it and didn't until last month. The reason is because her ex whom she dated in high school made fun of it.

We had a heart to heart and she revealed to me that she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality disorder at age eighteen and she was diagnosed with Post Tramatic Stress Disorder at age twenty-one. She felt telling me was important if we wanted a healthy relationship. She is right about that. I wanted to see how bad it got which is one of the reasons for me asking her to stay at my place. I wanted to see would I see any red flags and I only caught a few small things. Those things aren't alarming at all.