Chapter 27: Come & Babies!?

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

February 17, 1992

~Joel (JoJo) Hailey's P.O.V~

The guys and I were just hanging at De and Dalvin's house after rehearsal earlier. We were just messin' around like always, laughing at random shit.

"Yeah, I told her ass to she needed to eat more pineapples. You wanna know what she did?" I said to K-Ci, Dalvin, and De.

"What she do?" Dalvin asked.

"The fat bitch ordered a Hawaiian pizza."

"Oh?" De said uninterested.

"Yeah nigga! Come find out she pregnant." I shrugged.

"Damn, another one!?" Dalvin asked.

"Right. JoJo you need to wrap it up. How many kids is that now?" De said to me.

"I only got two kids. Two more on the way." I replied to them.

"She having twins?" K-Ci asked surprised.

"Naww. Man, it's two different women." I said to K-Ci.

"You know, you got some nerve calling her fat. Ain't she carrying yo child though? And, take a look in the mirror man. You ain't all that fit ya damn self." DeVanté said to me.

"Right, and this nigga said only two kids and two on the way like it was nothing. You only twenty years old." Dalvin said shaking his head at me.

"That ain't a lot." I said shrugging. "Gotta do what I gotta do."

"Yeah, but how you know it's yo baby she pregnant with? And you said she been fat, how you know she ain't just overeating. You know you tend to rub off on people." K-Ci laughed.

"That too, bitches always be trying to trap me. I stay strapped though, then check afterwards." De said, making a point.

"Fuck you K-Ci." I laughed. "I'm 110% positive one is mine. A'ight?" I said seriously.

"How, and what about the other one?" Dalvin asked.

"Yo, you know Tashaunda gon' beat yo ass, right?" De said in a serious tone, pointing his crooked finger at me.

"He ain't lying. Tiny was already mad about the first one you had on her. Now, you say TWO more!?" Dalvin said shaking his head in disappointment.

"Don't y'all niggas think I know that!?" I asked getting irritated. She is gon' be mad as hell.

"I mean, do you?" De asked.

"Yeah, we young and in love. She know I ain't really mean for it to happen. Ion know if imma tell her though. I know the baby is mine because I made her take a DNA test. You can do that now, with the baby still in the womb." I replied.

"Boy, y'all all kill me with that in love shit. If y'all was in love, y'all wouldn't be with no other bitches. How you gon' be so in love and cheat on yo woman, ALL THE TIME? Y'all be having some good ones too and fuck it up." De asked looking at all three of us shaking his head in disappointment.