Chapter 3: Come & Chill

Please excuse any grammatical errors

January 15, 1992

~Tupac's P.O.V~

"So, what you finna do the rest of the day?" I asked Tia over the hotel phone. We been on it for about 30 minutes now.

"Exercise downstairs, then I'm going to just relax. My back hurting it's gonna be on ten after I workout." It's those big ass titties of hers.

"Oh, a'ight then I'll guess I'll see you tomo when I get there."

"A'ight dude, I guess I will."

"Okay, bye."

"See ye!" She said still holding the phone.

"Are you gonna hang up, or what," I said cracking up.

"Okaaayyy, bye," She hung up laughing.

          Tia is a cool girl, she reminds me of one of the boys, except girly and smarter. We both have the similar views on society, she was very vocal with me on that topic. She stood by what she said, and she's very afrocentric. She's the only other woman I talk to, beside Jada and of course my mama. It was two days before the Movie Premiere, and I was in New York. I told her I'd be back to New York tomorrow, but got here this morning. It just so happen that I'm staying in the same hotel as she is. Okay, it ain't no coincidence!

          I waited another thirty minutes, then got up and made my way downstairs to the workout room. I looked around for a moment, then saw Tia bending over near the treadmill a bit out of breath. A guy was walking towards her. He was about the same distance I was away from her.I walked up to her and put my hands over her eyes. Right before I did, the guy saw me, turned around to go back in the direction he came from. I saw her shrug her right shoulder, and something fell down into her hand. She flipped the object and it was a blade and held it against my neck.

"Get the fuck off me!" She held the knife up to my neck. I swear it happened all in a span of 4 seconds.

"Tia chill, it's just me Tupac." I told her calmly while dropping my hands.

"Why would do that!?" She yelled, quickly putting her switch blade back underneath her long sleeve crop top. Her yelling caused people to look our way.

"Yo, chill..." I said putting both my hands up in surrender, "My bad."

"Excuse me ma'am, is there a problem here?" A woman came looking me up and down, then at Tia.

"Yes, everything is fine," Tia gave a small smile.

"You sure," she gave her a certain look. You know how people talk with their eyes.

"I'm sure, thank you though," the lady smiled at Tia then walked away.
T

ia, looked at me, "Why would you do that? And please don't touch my face again."

"Okay, I won't. I was just trying to surprise you, ye know..."

"Surprised I am. Look at you, you shaved you head! You look nice, Bullet Head." She said rubbing my balled head.

"Bullet-Head? Dang, why I gotta be all 'at? I know, I a nigga looking real good, but a bullet head I am not!" I spun around.