Chapter 38: Come & Fist Fights

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

September 30, 1992

~Cedric (K-Ci) Hailey's P.O.V~

A nigga feeling all left out and shit. Dalvin got Tionne, De got Tia, even though they ain't together. I'm over here missing Mary now. We may have our moments and bug out on each other, but Mary really understands me on a certain level. I do my dirt, but she really care for a nigga. I ain't even have nobody to get on the last ride with. Well there was JoJo, but that's my brother. It was dangerous but still...

"Restroom, Don." Tia told De from his back, her voice was hoarse due to her screaming. She used his big ass ears to steer him in the right direction.

"Oh, you was for real?" He asked.

"Yes, I was dead serious."

"That ride fucked up yo bladder, huh?" De chuckled.

"Mhm, let me down please." She told him and she let go of her legs amd she zoomed into the restroom.

"Damn, she really had to go!" I laughed.

"That shit was funny as hell. She was screaming loud as hell. I gotta piss myself from all that laughing." De laughed.

"Nigga, I heard. That shit was wild as hell. My head kept hitting the ceiling and shit. My body could have slipped through that window." I laughed as we walked into the men's room. We were all two urinals away from each other.

"I gotta take a fat piss." De said aloud.

"Yo ass was screamin' like a lil bitch!" I laughed, speaking to JoJo.

JoJo chuckled. "You are a lil bitch."

"You a even bigger one." I shot back.

"Yo De, I bet K-Ci a screamer. Sounding like a whole bitch." JoJo laughed out.

"Haha, that shit not funny." I said to JoJo.

Right after I said that, four other guys came in. Two of them used the two urinals between me and De. There was another on the other side of me and one next to JoJo. Two was white, one Asian, and the other one looked muxed race.

"You guys are part of JoDeCi, right?" The one next to De asked giving De eye contact.

Oh, hell nahhh! There are many rule when at a urinal, and they broke two. One: never stand next to someone. Two: NEVER make eye contract with another nigga with they/ your junk out. I shook myself off, tucked myself back in and flushed.

De frowned moving his head back in shock. "Yeah." De turned his back away from the dude.

The dude then looked over the urinal. "No wonder the ladies go crazy over y'all!" The dude exclaimed with a raised eyebrow.

I heard a zipper, assuming it De. "Nigga, you done crossed the line! Don't look at my shit. Fuck is wrong with you!?" De pushed him hard.

JoJo looked over to me with a knowing look. We already know what's about to go down. Ahh, hell! We gon' have to fight some niggas today! JoDeCi might be outnumbered but we ain't no punks!