Chapter 15: Come & Wet Dreams

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD!

Please excuse any grammatical errors.

February 4, 1992

~DeVanté's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes and looked down to see Tia down below me with the tip of my penis in her mouth. She was sucking on my tip hard while looking me in the eyes.

"Damn, baby..." I said watching her and staring back into her eyes.

"FUCK!" I yelled out as she fully took me into her mouth, pulled it out with a pop, then kissed it on the underside just beneath the head.

She climbed onto my body in a straddling position, causing my slightly curved penis to lie against my stomach. Her lower lips rubbed up against my hard dick. Tia leaned down and kissed me on the lips, even after she just sucked me off. I kissed back, 'cause I'm with the shits. Especially with her fine ass. This kiss was very erotic.

"Good morning, husband."

She lifted up placing her hands on my chest, with strong eye contact. Husband? I looked down at her left hand and saw a ring on her finger. When did this happen? Tia began to move her hips back and forth, rubbing her lips against my dick. It was still laying against my stomach.

"Morning, to you too." I moaned out. She moved faster and faster. I was almost there, but she stopped.

"Why you stopped?" I said frustratingly.

She didn't say anything, she just smiled at me seductively. Tia lifted up and rubbed my tip against her clit for a few seconds, turned around then inserted it inside of herself. She was riding me in the reverse cowgirl position. She didn't go all the way down, so I slammed her down.

"No!" She yelped out, her back arched.

"Nah, you gon' take all this dick!" I grabbed her hips and kept slamming her down, thrusting up into her at a fast pace. I watched her ass slam against me, jiggling. I let her go and let her do her thing.

"Mmm, shit." she moaned out, and began riding me slow. I never heard her curse and it turned me on even more. She sped up.

"Yeah, ride that shit." I said in a gruff voice. I slapped her ass bounce up and down. I felt myself getting close, and she began clenching on me hard.

"Oh, fuck! I'm finna nut!" I moaned out. She lifted up again.

"Fuck is you doin'!?" I yelled at her frustrated. She lifted up and turned to face me. When she turned around she just smirked at me, leaned down and kissed me. She was sitting on my stomach, I felt her juices on my stomach.

"You mad?" She lifted up.

"Fuck you mean? You damn right I'm m- ahhh fuck!" Tia sunk down onto me. She was so fucking tight!

"What was that?" She leaned back down an whispered into my ear. I couldn't speak, as she sped up. Our thighs smacking against one another's.