Chapter 91: Come & Shoe Belt

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

March 17, 1998

~Tia's P.O.V~

"Please come out here," I told Donald then hung up.

Why would he have these dang dogs out when he knows we were coming? I'm confused. He knows I'm scared of those big ass, hungry dogs! Then I saw him walking out of the house. He walked to the car.

"Yo scary ass!" He said opening up my car door on the driver's side.

"Of course! These dogs are big as heck!" I shot back.

"Masir a baby and he ain't even scared."

"NO!" Masir laughed.

"You're SUPPOSED to be on your TT side." I turned to him with my bottom lip poked out.

"Yeah, Masir! You tell her! Besides, my dogs don't bite!" He chuckled. "They know you and like you now!"

"If they don't bite then why the hell are they guard dogs?" I looked at him blankly.

"They bite, but not you." He told me.

"Some dogs turn on their owners," I told him. "They bite my ass and I'm suin'." I laughed.

"You'd still have some ass left, so why would that even be a problem?" Donald raised his left eyebrow.

I started laughing. "You know what? I'm ti'ed of you!"

"I'm tired of yo ass being scared of some damn dogs but do you hear me complaining? Besides, you love me and can't get enough of me!" He held his arms out.

"I do love you but don't get too full of yourself!" I stepped out of the car then patted his chest. "Can you grab his bag?"

"I was gon' do that anyways, Tia!" He sang.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay..." I sang back.

I unstrapped Masir from his car seat and he pushed the straps off of his body eagerly. Masir then slid down to the floor of the car. I tried to grab his hand to get him out but he pushed mines away to jump down himself.

"Well, excuse me, Mr. Independent!" I said taken aback with my hand on my hips. I can't believe how much he's grown since I saw him.

"He said he can do that shit himself!" Donald said laughing. "Tell her you ain't a baby no more!"

"No, baby!" Masir wagged his little index finger.

"You turned two and start thinking you're the boss!" I said shocked.

Masir exhaled like he was tired of me then grabbed my hand. "Well, damn!" Donald said laughing.

I turned to Donald. "Bite me." I squinted at him. I pressed the lock on my keys to lock my car doors as Masir began pulling me. Or at least tried to. "Aye, don't you go pulling me, now," I said looking down at him.

"Don't worry, Masir. One day you'll be the one looking down at her!" Donald laughed.

"Your jokes are so unfunny," I told him with a smirk.