Chapter 19: Come & Embarrassment

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

February 12, 1992

~Tia's P.O.V~

"I'm not about to play with you boy." I laughed.

"I'm serious as hell though." DeVanté laughed.

"That's nasty though! I wouldn't drink yours." I said covering my face, embarrassed.

"So you telling me, if you was stranded on an island, and all you had is my bath water, you wouldn't drink it." He asked.

DeVanté, Tionne, Dalvin, and I were all playing a good game of 'Would You Rather', we've been playing for about an hour now. We been asking each other all different types of dumb questions.

"NO! I'm pretty sure if we were on the island the bath water would be from the ocean."

"Okay, what if a tub of water was dropped off on the island full of water?"

"Then I'm getting in whatever dropped it off you big dummy!" I laughed. I'm the queen of dumb questions, but they don't know that right now. DeVanté got me a little beat.

"What if the tub full of freshwater drove on the ocean to the island by itself, and broke down? You were about to die of thirst, but I jumped into it to tub before you could get to a drink."

"Then my very last breaths would be taken from making your light behind a very dark shade of red. I'm dying of thirst and you're thinking about bathing when there's a whole ocean."

"Okay, damn..." DeVanté smacked his lips.

"De, you over did it." Dalvin said laughing along with Tionne, and I.

"Besides I'm pretty sure if it drove there the ocean water mixed into it, which means it's still harmful to drink." I explained.

"NEXT! Okay, y'all here's one for everyone. Would you rather sleep with your eyes open, or walk with your eyes closed?" Dalvin asked.

"Walk with my eyes closed." I said.

"Same." Tionne answered.

"Right, I can be the next Stevie Wonder." DeVanté said closing his eyes moving his head the same way Stevie Wonder does.

"Nigga, Stevie Wonder is blind!" Dalvin said laughing.

"Don't you think I know that?" DeVanté said leaning his head and hand out. I laughed so hard I started crying.

 I laughed so hard I started crying