Chapter 8: Come & Go HOME!?

Please excuse any grammatical errors.

January 19, 1992

~Tia's P.O.V~

Today was my last full day of being in New York. All my luggage was packed all up. It was currently 2:43 in the afternoon. Tupac and I just finished playing Spades, I always travel with a deck of cards.

"I won, I won, I shot the BB gun. You lost, you lost, you ate tomato sauce." I sang in his face.

"I LET you win!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I said getting up to head to the bathroom. I heard a knock on the front door.

"You want me to get it?" Tupac yelled from the other room.

"Yeah," I finished my business, wiped myself, and began to wash my hands.

"Who is it?" I finished washing my hands, and headed to back to the sitting room.

"It's them Jodeci niggas!" He yelled back, as I made my way back.

I wonder why they decided to come, "Let them in!" I yelled back.

Just as I walked into the sitting room they were walking into my hotel room. "Umm, hi," I awkwardly said.

"We brought games!" Dalvin said holding up Chutes & Ladder, UNO, and Monopoly. Ughhh, I HATE Monopoly, it takes forever and a half to finish.

"And snacks!" JoJo said as he and DeVanté held up some snacks. They had two bags of potato chips, Krispy Kreme donuts, and some pop.

"We were hoping to play some games with food." DeVanté said.

"That's fine, come sit." I motioned with my hands.

There was only a three cushioned sofa, and two small single cushioned couch-chairs. So, somebody had to sit on the floor. That person happened to be Dalvin; willingly.

"What y'all was y'all playing?" K-Ci said looking at the table that had the french styled cards lay across it.

"Just some Spades," I said.

"Yeah, that you cheated in," Tupac said bitterly.

"For the last time I didn't cheat. YOU just don't know how to play!" I said laughing.

"You cheated!"

"Did not," I yelled.

"YES, you did!"

"Did n- you know what I'm just going to let you continue lying to yourself to make yourself feel better about losing," I waved him off and continued to laugh.

"Y'all argue like y'all sibling." K-Ci butted in. Everybody started laughing.

"So, what y'all wanna play first?"

"UNO," the majority of us said.

"I wanna play some Chutes & Ladders," Dalvin said folding his arms from the floor.