Chapter 71: Come & Wet

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

August 14, 1996

~Elijah's P.O.V~

Courtney, Jasmine, and I have been in California with Tia for almost two weeks now. Of course, we're, Tia and myself are still taking care of our business from afar but we're also having fun in the process. We're all staying in the same hotel suite together. There are different rooms within the suite of course.

After wiping, I stood up, pulled up my pants, and flushed the toilet. I went to the sink to wash my hands, then I just so happen to glance at the trashcan and squinted trying to see if my eyes are deceiving me. BOOM! Bitch my eyes are not deceiving me a bit. I know damn well... A pregnancy test?

There are three culprits and one claims to be a virgin so we shall see. I finished washing my hands then dried them on some paper towels. With those same paper towels, I grabbed the pregnancy test from the trash. I made my way out of the bathroom and straight into the living room where everyone else was.

"Boy, are you ready?" Jasmine asked me. We were on our way out the door.

"Would you wait?" I rolled my eyes at her. "So who's pregnant?" I asked them and in return, they all have me a confused look. I held up the pregnancy stick to show them what I meant.

Jasmine started laughing. "It damn sure ain't mine! This shallow is good..." She looked at Courtney and Tia.

Tia and Courtney still held the same facial expressions when I asked the question. "So?" I raised my eyebrows.

Courtney turned to Tia and Tia's facial expression changed to a smug smirk and folded arms. Tia raised her hand. "It's mine."

I gasped aloud. "Bit-"

"What'd I tell you about referring to me like that?" Tia raised her eyebrows.

"You got yo cherry popped⁉️" I yelled. "By who⁉️"

Tia gasped. "BY WHOOOO!? You make it seem like I'm a whore! I've only dated two people-"

"DeVanté lives in your head rent-free. BUT YOU ain't hear SHIT from me..." My voice was low but not low enough.

Her mouth dropped even more and I didn't think that was possible. "I make up with him and you think we're how we used to be. I got a man."

"How long you had that problem?" I joked referring to I Got A Man but Positive K.

"Besides not that it's any of y'all business but my cherry been popped..." Tia trailed off.

"What??????" Jasmine said surprised.

"By myself of course..." Tia smiled. "I'm just playing, that test is not mine. I'm not poppin' no coochie unless there a ring around-"

"His dic-" I cut myself off because they all looked at me. "Hey!" I threw my hands up in the air with the test still in my hand.

"I'm not havin' no babies out of wedlock. This bastard ain't havin' no bastards. Soooo... Which one of y'all's is it?" Tia said looking at Courtney. Tia took a seat and crossed her legs. "Courtney?"