Chapter 90: Come & Dangle

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

December 9, 1997

~Tia's P.O.V~

I just got back from my hotel room and before that I was out working doing film stuff. I'm now on my to Tupac's luxurious apartment. It's so beautiful and Tupac has always had tastes in where he lives. He has a view of the city to die for! He has stopped all that nonsense he was doing with talking about people's children and whatnot.

Tupac even came out with a public apology because his fans also didn't like the fact that he brought people's kids into grown people's beef. Although, I don't necessarily think he and B.I.G are back cool. He hasn't went to therapy but that's his business. It's up to him and I can't force nobody to don't anything they don't want to.

Why am I on my way to his house? Well, I'm trying to save a little money by not having a hotel with a kitchen. Listen, Los Angeles is expensive for no reason but I can afford it, I just choose to be a little frugal. I HAVE been in L.A for about four months in a hotel. Tupac and I made a deal. The deal was that if I was able to cook at his house, then he was able to have some of what I made.

"Boys, knees pointy as hell! Look like the spaceship Louie Armstrong took to the moon!" Redd said about Donald. "Up UP and away head ass."

"You know what? You gon' get off my guy, De. Another thing is that-"

"NEIL Armstrong was the one who traveled to the moon!" Jax and I said in sync laughing.

"You dumb bitch!" Jax said to Redd. "Like she said, you gon' leave my boy De alone because he ain't even her to defend himself."

"It ain't like I haven't told his ass this before." Redd said laughing. "Y'all right, it was Louis Armstrong. I give y'all that I got it mixed up bec-"

"We knew that, man. We just were hoping you did too!" Jax cut Redd off.

"I got it mixed up because he told me I SOUNDED like Louis Armstrong with a cold."

"You do! Oh, SHITTT!" Jax said cracking the heck up while paying attention to the road.

"Hecky, nahhh." I said out of breath from laughing. "Did he lie though?" I asked him.

"Hell Nahh!" Jax spoke up for Redd.

"Imma tell him you said that too," I said to Redd still laughing. "I'll also add that I DID laugh at it too. I don't do people talking smack about my folks behind their backs."

"I don't care what you tell him. He knows how I feel." Redd shrugged. "I told him anyway but if I didn't I still don't care. I'm not scared of that nigga."

"Okay..." Jax shook his head.

Redd doesn't like Donald for some reason. I believe it's from what happened when Donald and I fell out that time and Donald was tackled to the floor. I say that because before that they were cool and got along with each other. I'm not positive if that's the EXACT reason but I just have a hunch that's what it is.

Donald on the other hand doesn't dislike Redd, he just returns the shots Redd throw at him. It's not that serious at least from what I've witnessed. They've never fought or anything, it's just words they throw at each other that some may view as just jokes but they aren't. We still have a good laugh though. Both do have strong personalities though.