Chapter 30: Come & Flashbacks

WARNING: This chapter mentions sexual abuse and may trigger some. There will be no more warnings.

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

March 5, 1992

~Dalvin's P.O.V~

"Imma miss you baby." Tionne said to me and pecked my lips.

"Give me a REAL kiss then." I laughed, we kissed for a while then pulled away. "Imma only be gone for a week or a little more. That ain't that long. We been away from each other longer than that."

"I know but imma miss you." She said and kissed me again.

Jodeci was going to California to appear on the show 'Martin'. I'm the one who take cares of interviews, appearances and stuff like that. I watch the show whenever I can and it is good, and has good ratings. Good ratings equals more people added to our fan base. So we was looking forward to this.

"Y'all ugly asses." K-Ci said clock blocking.

"Right. Let 'im go because we gotta go catch this flight." JoJo said.

"Yall niggas just jealous that y'all women didn't come see y'all off. De ain't een down here, so gotta wait anyways. Y'all should be hounding his slow ass." I said to the both of them.

"You tell 'em bae. Y'all just jealous that we perfect and y'all ain't." Tionne shot at them.

K-Ci and JoJo gave each other a knowing look. "Okayyyy..." JoJo said awkwardly.

"De went to see Tia, he said he 'a meet us at the airport. The cab is here man, let's roll." K-Ci said to me and JoJo.

"He ain't tell me shit. I thought his ass was still inna room." I frowned.

"Well, he gone. Now c'mon nigga!" JoJo said motioning me to come on.

"A'ight, bye baby." I kissed Tionne once more before she headed to her car. I waited until she made it to her car before putting my bags in the trunk then hopping in the cab myself.

"Y'all act like y'all inna movie. It's cold as hell outside, not to mention it being damn near dark outside, and y'all kissin' and holding whole conversations." JoJo laughed patting me on the back.

I shrugged his arm off of me. "Man..."

"She think y'all perfect but little does she know that you be with all kinds of industry bitches." K-Ci joked, but was telling the truth.

I just shrugged because they ain't really know shit. "What about you and Mary? Y'all shit FAR from perfect." I said flipping the script.

"Niggas be blind. We are PERFECT. Our shit is like Sunny and Cher or Dezi and Lucy." K-Ci said turning around to face me. He was in the front seat while me and JoJo was in the back.

"SHIIEEETT..." JoJo semi-yelled since he didn't want to scare the driver.

"This nigga talkin' 'bout some niggas be blind. If so, he Stevie Wonder. Yo ass is in denial." I said between laughter.