Chapter 59: Come & Déjà Vu

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

January 24, 1995

~DeVanté's P.O.V~

I stood in front of the Step &  Repeat wall that read 'Above the Rim', while the photographer's and reporters took pictures. They asked a few questions and of course I didn't speak. Jodeci was just supposed to show up together but Dalvin came with Tionne, K-Ci with Mary, and Jojo with Tiny. JoJo and Tiny are back on good terms for now. It's always something with them, all three of these couples. I'm not going to lie, a nigga feel a little left out, but I'll be fine. Sometimes things don't go as planned, I just wished they informed me they were going to bring dates.

Everybody I knew brought dates. Pac even brought Keisha, which is surprising because he don't like people to know who's he's with. Suge ass got two women on each arm. There are bunch of important people here. Who would've though Michael Jackson would come to a hood-based movie? Not me, that's for sure! Biggie, Puffy and the rest of they're clan is here. I just hope no shit start between them and Pac. Pac wholeheartedly believes it was them in on what happened to him back in November.

Tia walked to the red carpet with her family and guards. I'm not going to lie, she looked good as fuck, but I'm still mad at what she did. She's fine and body on shine mode, similar to a Krispy Kreme donut. Her lips are covered in a red color with silver sparkles. She's wearing a black velvety off the shoulder dress with one long sleeve, a white and silver diamond encrusted choker with other matching jewelry, and heels to match her jewelry. You KNOW I have to mention her titties, them things sitting up. Her thighs were making an appearance. They'll fit perfectly around my- SOMEBODY'S head. Don't get me started on the booty.

(Tia's DRESS)

(Tia's DRESS)

Her brother and pops got on some some fly velvet suit. I would look fly in some shit like that. Her mother also has on the same material except she's more covered up. Her mom's look nice too, lost weight since I last saw her. We'll, I on think it's kind of corny for grown people to be matching if they ain't in a group/band. Her friend Elijah is also here wearing some bright ass clothes. Anyways the movie don't start until a little later so everybody here is pretty much early. Early as in here 15 minutes late. This place is mostly black folks and we don't like to wait on time, time waits on us.

I'm for sure going to the after party because I need a fucking break. I'm stressed the fuck out and need some fun time. I have people under my label plotting to leave for some bullshit. All I did was slap a few motherfuckers and now they want to leave. They not telling me this, but they live with me so I was bound to find out. Not everybody is planning on it, but that nigga Stevie is the one to egg them on.