Chapter 93: Come & Industry Friends

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

April 15, 1998

~Tia's P.O.V~

I left my office to open my front door. "Hello."

"Wassup." Donald walked inside. I went back into my office with Donald following. "I've never been in this room."

I turned to him, "That's because you were never invited inside. Nobody really comes inside but me."

"Today I invited myself in." He said taking a seat.

"I wouldn't get too comfortable. I just came back in here to shut my laptop down." I looked up at him from my screen. "What's up?" I got back up at him after saving my work and shutting my laptop down.

"Remember yesterday or did you forget like I said you would?" His head tilted to the side.

"I remember, vividly..." I smirked.

"Oh, thank God!" He blew out and I chuckled at his response.

"Let's go to the back room before we get deeper into our conversation," I said getting out of my office chair.

"A'ight, cool." He got out of his seat then followed me to the door.

He followed me to the back/family room and we took a seat on each end of one of the couches. "What's was that, 'OH THANK GOD' about?" I chuckled.

"After finding out you was high, I started to feel like I took advantage of you. But you remember, so yeah." He nodded. "You was wildin' yesterday!" He threw his head back yelling.

"Don't I know it. Elijah was sure to remind me when we woke up." I spoke with tight lips out of embarrassment. "I think by the time you came, it wore off some. I think it helped me with confrontation."

"I figured. So let me get this shit straight." His eyes shifted to the ceiling then back to me. "You said you was going to the kitchen, but you were behind the corner listening to our conversation?" He raised his eyebrows with an amused expression.

"Wait, you forgot a part. I said I'd go to the kitchen THEN I heard my name so I stopped on my tracks. When I DID stop, THAT'S when I heard it all, including the part when you said I just left so I probably hear y'all..." I smirked with my arms crossed, imitating his voice as best as I could. "I didn't hear everything because Masir was hungry."

"I did say that but that doesn't make a difference. Yo ass was still listening and being nosy."

"Me, nosy?" I questioned with my hand placed on my chest in surprise. "Not the man who goes through people's things and asks them a bunch of questions telling ME that I'M the nosy one out of the two."

"Alright, let's get back to the topic." His forearms formed an x.

"Now that I called you out you wanna get on topic, huh?" I asked with my index finger on the corner of my mouth. "We'll get back on topic though." I nodded in agreement.

"Alright, so you really wanna try this thing out?" He asked me.

"I said what I meant. After you admitted that NOT TO ME might I add, I thought about it, and why not? We've both been trying to figure out this dating mess that ain't ever been working out." I shrugged. "We share the same interest."