Chapter 99: Come & Brotherly Love

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

July 24, 1998

~Derek's P.O.V~

"This some shit I would do with my girl. I'm doin' romantic shit with my brothers." De chuckled.

"Well, you don't do much so I had to come up with something. I just wanted us to spend some time together with my brothers besides work. That's all!" Dalvin replied with a small chuckle.

"Or because he not with Tionne no more. His lonely ass!" I cackled.

De chuckled. "It was bound to happen. Did you talk to uhhh- TIONNE since then?"

"Nah." Dalvin shook his head.

"I told you, she probably was for real this time. If I was her, I would've been gone." De shook his head.

"Nahh, I messed up but I think she gon' come back. If she don't then so be it. I got plenty of people after me." Dalvin snugged his shoulders.

"That includes men." De cackled loudly.

"Stop playin' with me, De." Dalvin mean mugged De.

"Nahh, for real though. You got all those women, but who really loved you?" De asked Dalvin. Dalvin stayed quiet.

"He quiet now." I laughed. "My bad for laughing. I know you young lil bro so if you not ready to be with one person just keep at what you doin' but be safe with it."

"I'm ALWAYS safe," Dalvin told us both.

"You better be." De chuckled.

"How's it goin' with Tia?" Dalvin asked De.

"Yeah, Junior!" I co-signed. "How's it goin' big bro!?"

"It's goin' HORRIBLE and I'm kinds tired of her!" He said angrily.

My goofy expression dropped. "Really!?" Both Dalvin and I said in sync.

"Man, HELL NAWW!" De said laughing his flat ass off. "I wouldn't have introduced her to the family if THAT was the case. To answer y'all question, we good."

"You play too much," I told him.

"She say the same thing but play too much too." He chuckled. "I REALLY love her though."

"I'm sorry, how long y'all been together?" I questioned.

"A little over two months, why?" De asked me.

"You ALREADY talking about love when it's only been two months?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I am, so?" De frowned.

"Don't you think that's too fast?" I asked him.

"Pshh, NO!" He laughed loudly up into the sky.

"They did know each other for OVER five years now and it's been there for a while. Even during they lil friendship break or whatever you wanna call it." Dalvin reminded me.