Chapter 32: Come & FILTH+FISH

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

March 14, 1992

~Tupac's P.O.V~

"Yak, shoot the shit. God damn, you non-aiming ass nigga." I slapped his shoulder. He shrugged my hand off.

"Neva touch a man with a gun in his hand." He aimed again, shot, and only hit the corner of the paper.

"Nigga, do better. Let me show you how it's done." I motioned Kadafi to follow me to my booth that was next to his. I shot three bullets. I turned around to face Yak.

Kadafi threw his hand at me. "Nigga, that wasn't shit. You only hit his hairline."

"My arm twitched." I told him, shrugging my shoulders, putting the gun down, moving one of the ear parts of my headset away from my ear. My hands was sweaty, so I wiped them on my pants.

          You're probably wondering how we get into the gun range. Well, if you was somebody working here I'd say I was 21, but we got fake ID's.  I'm only nineteen going on twenty, Kadafi (Yak) is fourteen going on fifteen, and Katari (Kastro) is fifteen about to be sixteen. Me and Katari are blood cousins, and Kadafi is like my brother. Both of our parents were part of the Black Panther Party, so that's how that came about. Sekyiwa wanted to go to spend time with Tia.

Kastro cracked up holding onto Yak's shoulder. "I think he shot his hairline because he jealous that he 'on't got one no more."

"I cut mines on purpose nigga. What's yo excuse for yours looking like that? Yo shit look like it want to grow out but can't." I laughed at him, pointing to his head.

"Y'all both some cone headed niggas. I think that shit run in the family." Yak said patting my the top of my head.

"The difference between this nigga and me is that mines is smooth and his 'a hurt when you touch it." I pointed out.

Yak rubbed his hand against Kastro head. "Gawd damn that head sharp!" Yak yelled out, quickly pulling his hand away shaking it.

"Who told yo ass to touch it?" Kastro asked turning his head to the side.

"Y'all need to respect your elders." I pointed at them both.

"Elders? Nigga you a lil bit older than we is. Talm 'bout some elders." Kastro said shocked.

"Right, elders usually follow rules. Yo ass brought us here; illegally." Yak said lowering bis voice. "So, how the fuck you say elders? Plus I'm taller than yo short ass now." He said in a normal tone.

"Height ain't shit. I'm still older. My little sister older than you, and I tell her the same shit." I threw my hand at him.

"Shoot nigga!" Kastro slapped the back of my head, causing my head to push forward.

"Yo better stop that shit or imma take you outside and beat yo ass like a nigga off the street." I told Kastro in a serious tone. Although, I was just joking.

"Nigga this ain't Juice. Talking about a nigga off the street. You fuck ass nigga. You wouldn't hurt a fly. Who you fooling with that threat?" Yak squinted at me.