Chapter 76: Come & The Exorcism

(18+) WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD! The book even says 18+, so if you decide to read it anyways, that's on you! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

October 6, 1996

~Taimak's P.O.V~

I sat down on my bed watching cartoons while Tia showered. Yes, we have two separate beds. Why you may ask? According to Tia, she doesn't want us to end up doing anything more than we do which is hand and head stuff. She only does one of the two and if you know Tia, you'd know which one. I knew before we even began dating that she was a virgin and wants to wait until marriage.

I respect that and admire her for self-commitment. Crossing that line before marriage KNOWING her commitment to herself wouldn't be manly of me. I wouldn't allow that to happen, but she says just in case, which I understand. I get urges, but if it's important to her, then it's important to me, and we'll wait together. No, I'm not a virgin, and Tia's FULLY aware of that. It's just when you are TRULY in love with someone, you're with them every step of the way if it isn't bad.

Believe me, it's hard, no pun intended, but cold showers, bottles and bottles of lotion, my hands and sometimes hers take care of it. I never saw myself being celibate at thirty-two years old with a twenty-four almost twenty-five-year-old. Most men my age date younger women because they like to be in control. I, on the other hand, am not that way. When I met her, CORRECTION, when I became interested in her, I didn't know she was THAT much younger than me.

Before Tia, I would usually date older women or women my age. This is different in more ways than one. Older women would want to be in control of me and for a while I let them run over me. That is until I grew up and stood up for myself. Vanity, who I once dated, was one of those women who didn't try to tell me what to do. But I couldn't deal with her drug use, it got worst and the drugs she did got harder.

Anyways, back to Tia. I was going to propose at breakfast, then at lunch, then at dinner. I was a nervous wreck and she noticed it of course. I'm still planning on doing it, but probably it won't be captured on camera or as romantic as I wanted it to be. I had Redd and Jax carry cameras while we were out. I STILL want to do it today but, who knows? I do know that I'm positive I want to take this next step.

I got up and left the room to grabbed some water from the big fridge to put them in the mini one in the room. We drink water like crazy. This woman keeps a full COLD bottle of water on her bedside before she sleeps. I can go on and on about her. I went back into the bedroom, turned down the air because it's freezing, then filled up the fridge.

She swears she isn't cold but shivers underneath the covers. No matter what time of the year it is, you can bet her room will be cold with the window open it the air on. That's why I have on sweatpants and a t-shirt. I added an extra layer by putting a tank top underneath my T.

I turned around and Tia wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped on me. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I held her up by the butt. "It's kind of cold in here." She mumbles with her face in my neck.

"Because you don't like to turn off the air conditioner." I held onto her waist and sat back down on my bed.

"It's not THAT cold." Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at me.