Chapter 68: Come & The Mirror Room

Please excuse ANY grammatical errors.

February 16, 1996

~Taimak's P.O.V~

While Tia was getting ready I went into a room that I've never been in. Why haven't I been in it? I don't know but boy was I surprised. There are stripper poles and all of the walls were mirror, from floor to ceiling. What the hell? I've been here a bunch of times but have never stepped foot or peaked in this room. What the hell is SHE doing with a stripper room? My girlfriend is a mystery and I'm learning that everyday. I mean, it's never anything bad but this is just... Different?

I slowly closed the door after stepping out of the room. I'll just ask her about it another time, maybe on the ride to where we need to go. I went back into the den and watched a little television while waiting on her to finish getting ready. Why the hell do women take so long to get dressed when the major things like hair is done? She's going to be late for her own birthday dinner.

"Hun, you're in here?" I heard Tia's footsteps approaching.

"Yes, I'm coming." I stood up and walked out the room. "Damn, okay. Look at you... Is this MY girlfriend?"

"She is." Tia put her arms around my shoulders to kiss me. I grabbed her face and deepened the kids which made her go harder. Then I rested my hand on too of her butt. She let out a loan then pulled away. "Mmm babe, I told you not to kiss me like that because-"

"You may need a hand..." I trailed off with a chuckle.

"Right. Let's go before we're late." Tia tapped my chin.

"We're late as is..." I opened the front door and we walked outside.

When we made it to the car, I opened the door on the passenger side but she ran to the other side of the car. I slid in the car from the passenger side and got in the drivers seat. Before I had a chance to lock the drivers side door, Tia opened it and sat on my lap. One leg  between mines and the other on the side of my right leg. "No you not! I told you, you aren't driving." I laughed out.

"Babe, you don't even know where the place is..." She pointed turning to me.

"I told you, I do." I tried to reassure her.

"Nahh, buddy. You don't even know the name of the place." She pouted facing me.

"Take a seat." I gestured towards the passenger side.

"But you're in my seat."

"So we just gon' sit here?" I asked her.

"Only if you don't move."

"Welp, if we're late it's on you. I got nothin' but time." I smirked.

"Babe... Please, I don't wanna end up in the highway stranded because you got us lost. You don't really know your way around Atlanta like that."

"Say's who? And why would I put YOU in a situation where you and me both are stranded? Hmm?" I asked her.

"No, but c'mon, just let me drive this one time."