The Morning After - Niragi X Feminine! Male! Reader

Summary: Niragi and Y/N hook up a lot. Niragi doesn't want anyone else to have him. Y/N wants the relationship to be official

*Y/N's POV*

"You going to play hard to get tonight," the long black haired male purred at me. I smiled at him as I untied his hair letting it fall over his shoulders. "Depends. I might do it just to tease you," I smiled as I played with his long hair.

*1 week ago*

I sat at the bar fiddling with the bright blue drink in front of me. 'Who would of thought I'd end up here,' I thought to myself.

When I first arrived in this new world, like everyone else, I was confused. I had no idea what was going or the horrors that awaited.

But I quickly adapted and won almost all of the games I took part in. This for some reason attracted the attention of those at 'The Beach'.

'The Beach' was this self proclaimed utopia. Soon after joining I was called in by the Hatter. He asked if I wanted to be apart of the militants.

That's where I met him. The one and only trigger happy Niragi. I'd never seen someone so attractive even the guys at my job back in the old world couldn't compare.

That's saying something too since I used to work at a strip club. I'd never talked to him before but I'd always catch him looking in my direction.

His eyes followed my movements so closely. I was suddenly ripped out of thoughts by a loud voice and the tip of a gun being pushed into my back.

"Didn't you hear me puppy?!" the voice screamed at me. I turned myself around to face the owner and of course there stood Niragi.

This was my chance to leave a lasting impression. I smirked, "Well well well. If it isn't the infamous Niragi. And for what reason have you elected important enough to interrupt my time to myself, hm? Please do tell."

The surrounding crowd went dead silent. I may not know much about this place but I did know that no one ever dared to hold their own against Niragi.

I could feel the gun starting to press even harder into my back causing me to laugh. "Come now Niragi, drop the gun. We all know it's just for show." The look on his face said it all, I had gotten under his skin and now he was pissed.

I giggled while I admired my work. I rose from my seat and placed my hand on Niragi's shoulder. "Better luck next time handsome," I whispered in his ear and started heading back to my room for the night.

The crowd parted so effortlessly when I walked by. All eyes were on me and I loved it. Honestly I loved the attention, it made me feel amazing.

And I knew the stunt I just pulled would have me on people's mind for weeks to come. Once I was back in my room I changed out of my bathing suit in a pair of black shorts and a hoodie that was gifted to me by one of my old clients.

I laid down in bed and just stared up at the ceiling. I still couldn't believe about the scene I created. As I sunk back into my bed feeling relaxing I heard a knock on the door.

I sat up on my bed and yelled, "Come in!" The door swung open with since force it hit the wall with a loud bang. And in the doorway stood Niragi looking just as pissed as when I left.

Before I could even open my mouth to speak Niragi was already on top of me, pinning me to the bed. I stared up at the angry handsome man and just smiled.

"Is this how you say hello to all your fellow militant members?" "Shut up," he growled, "You fucking humiliated me in front of everyone. That takes balls. Big. Fucking. Balls."

I suddenly let out a yelp as I felt a pair of cold hands work their way under my hoodie and up my body. I waited till I saw an opening and then flipped the both of us over.

Now that I was on top of Niragi I could see his face a lot clearer. His piercings gave him a more intimidating look. His eyes were dark and scary. And his hair.

His fucking hair.

I could run my fingers through his hair all day. "I didn't know my puppy could fight back." Niragi chuckled as he stared up at me.

I tilted my head to the right. "Your puppy? Since when was I yours or anyone's for that matter?"

Niragi flipped us over again so that he was on top of me again. "You became mine as soon as I decided that I wanted you."

*End of flashback*

That's how it started. At first it was just casual hook ups. The sex was fucking mind blowing. Soon enough I had to promise to Niragi that I'd never be with another guy ever again.

I pretty much became his lap dog. I went everywhere with him and I mean everywhere. If anyone happened to look at me or talk to me for too long Niragi would magically appear and either beat the shit out of them or kill them.

We weren't officially an item, but I wanted to be. But knowing Niragi, it wasn't going to be easy to ask.

I lay there silently staring up at the ceiling of Niragi's room. 'You have to ask him today. You can do it. You're not scared of him,' I said in my head, trying to hype myself up.

I felt the bed dip underneath me and I was pulled into a warm hug. "Good morning puppy." I rolled over to face Niragi. "Good morning sexy." I purred as I planted a small kiss on his forehead.

Though Niragi would never admit it, he loved when I cuddled with him. Behind closed doors he was really cuddly and caring.

But don't get me wrong, he's touchy as fuck in public and does everything he can to tease me. From squeezing my ass to full on making out with me.

"Hey Niragi, I had a question for you." I asked as I traced his chest with my finger. "What's on your mind, puppy?" I took a deep breath, "Can I call you my boyfriend?"

Dead silence. Fuck. I screwed up. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." I turned away and tried to get up out of bed but I was quickly yanked back down.

"Of course you can puppy. Maybe then people will finally leave you the fuck alone." I giggled, I love when he got jealous. Niragi kissed me roughly and grabbed my ass.

"You should wear that cute bikini with the ruffles today." "Oh should I now?" I asked as I tangled my hands in Niragi's long hair. "Mhmmm." He hummed as he kissed me again. "I want to show my puppy off to everyone."

End~