Windows - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Chishiya partakes in a game that's far from The Beach and misses Y/N like crazy.

*Chishiya's POV*

"The windows. That's how we met." I whispered quietly to myself as I stared blankly out the window of the car.

The sound of my game mates yelling and talking was all muffled. I felt myself drifting off more and more.

"Chishiya. Snap out of it!" I turned to face Kuina, who was violently shaking my arm.

"Hm?" I looked around at the rest of group that had now got silent and were staring at me. "Are you good? You seem out of it. It's really unlike you." I just nodded.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking about something." Kuina's grip on my arm relaxed a bit. "You miss him don't you? I know you do. But hey, you get to him tomorrow, right?"

I just sighed. "I want to see him now. I don't like waiting when it comes to him. I don't like being away from him. I want Y/N."

I turned away from Kuina and the rest of the group to go back to staring out the window.

The whole car was still silent, but slowly the volume returned to its original loudness. I sighed as I shut my eyes.

"Only a couple more hours, right? I know you can hear me. I'll be there soon Y/N. Just a little longer. Just wait a little longer."

*Time skip*

I leaned back into my seat as we waited for the rest of the group to return to the car. "Hey Chishiya." I turned my head so that I was looking at Kuina, who was on my right.

"What is it Kuina." "Do you really miss Y/N that much? You've never been the kind to miss anyone."

I sighed deeply, "Yes Kuina. I miss him. A lot. This stupid drive is taking longer than it needs to."

"I'm sure you're looking forward to being with him again." I just closed my eyes and hummed in response.

"What are you going to tell him when you see him? I'm sure he's worried." A sad smile made its way across my face.

"I'll tell him something stupid. I'll tell him that I want him by my side from now on during games." Kuina pressed on, "Are you going to finally ask him?

When you see him at The Beach, are you going to ask him?" I jolted to sit up right. "How did you know about that?" "Chishiya keep your voice down."

I slumped back in my seat again with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, but Arisu said that you were hiding something so I looked into it. I'm really happy for you and I know Y/N is going to say yes." Suddenly a voice interrupted us. It was the rest of the group. I glanced out the window as they started the car. 

I could just barely see the lights from The Beach in the distance. The window. That's where it all begin. "Soon cutie. I'll be back soon."

*Time skip*

"-ya! Chishiya! Wake up! We're here. We're back." I opened my eyes slowly. The whole car was blurry. "I'm up. You can stop shaking me Kuina."

Once she finally stopped, we both grabbed what we had taken with to the games and exited the car with the rest of our group.

When we got inside everyone was heading out to party. Arisu and Usagi were in the lobby waiting for Kuina and myself to return.

I looked into the crowd of people heading out, searching for Y/N. Nothing. Was he upstairs in his room? Seems strange that he wouldn't be with Arisu and Usagi.

Did he not want to see me? Did he just not think I was coming back? I told him it'd take a day or two since the game arena was farther away. Why wasn't he down here?

"Chishiya what's wrong?" I turned to face Kuina, she looked blurry. "Oh god, are you crying?! What's wrong?" I hadn't even noticed the tears that had formed at my eyes.

"He's not here.." "Chishiya, I'm sure he's here. He's probably outside partying or up in his room. Just stuck in the crowd you know?'

I tried to blink away my tears, but failed. They stung my cheeks. It hurt. My heart hurt.

Kuina pulled me aside and out of the main lobby so no one would see me. I couldn't hear anything except for my own pathetic cries.

Why was I crying? I didn't care that much did I? Who was I fucking kidding. I did care. More than I wanted to show.

Suddenly I heard another voice break the silence. The voice was calling my name. I looked up from my spot on the floor where I had fallen and there he was.

I saw Y/N standing there on the other side of the lobby. I jumped to my feet and ran to him.

Y/N wasted no time jumping into my arms. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. I never wanted to let him go again.

The tears continued to fall from my eyes. "Y/N I missed you so much. I'm sorry." "Hush Chishiya. Don't ruin this moment with words."

Arisu, Usagi, and Kuina were all smiling and just watching the two of us reunite.  That's when I remembered. I broke the hug with my boyfriend and placed both my hands on his shoulders.

"Chishiya what's wrong?" I took a deep breath. "Y/N, while I was away I would always find myself staring out any window that I was able to find.

I knw that sounds stupid, but I realized something. The windows. That's how we met. You had just gotten here.

I saw you sitting on my balcony staring up at the stars. Granted I didn't know why you were even there to begin with and it annoyed me at first. But it made me smile for some reason. I decided to tap on the window to get your attention and when your eyes fell on me I asked what you thought you were doing on my balcony.

I learned that you thought it gave you the best view of the stars. I also learned that your name was Y/N and found. As time has gone on I realize that I really...love you. I never want to be apart from you.

That being said, I wanted to ask..."

I fished out a small box from my jacket pocket and presented it to Y/N.

"Y/N, will you stay with me?" Arisu, Usagi, and Kuina all looked shocked even though Arisu and Kuina knew about this. All eyes turned to Y/N.

"Of course I will Chishiya." I pulled Y/N into a hug as the three cheered for both of us. They all seemed so stunned.

We kissed each other for the first time in front of our little group which sent them into a frenzy for some reason. When we broke the kiss, I placed the ring on Y/N's finger.

He looked at the ring then at me and just smiled, "I love you so much Chishiya."

"I..love you too Y/N." That was still a little hard for me to say. "Thank you for saying yes." We hugged each other once again. "Who the hell could say no to you? You're way too cute to say no to." Y/N said with a giggle.

God he was too cute.

End~