Him - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Chishiya gets a little jealous when Niragi tries to claim Y/N as his own.

*Y/N's POV*

"Chishiya! Where are you?! It's Y/N." I slowly opened the door to Chishiya room and peeked inside.

I hadn't seen him since the day that Niragi decided to try and claim that I was his. It was about three days ago.

He did it in front of everyone at one of the parties right before the games started. He was so fucking smug and I knew he was only doing it to push Chishiya's buttons.

Everyone thought Niragi was being serious considering he was threatening people who looked my way and held me by his side till the party broke up.

Chishiya disappeared before I had the chance to talk to him that night. Now I was trying to find him. Kuina had told me that he holed himself in his room, which was unlike him to begin with.

"Chishiya, I'm coming in." I slowly opened the door and I was met with a destroyed room. I noticed the sheets on the bed move. "Chishiya? Please come out from under those blankets. I just want to talk to you.

Kuina is worried about you. I'm fucking worried about you." I carefully stepped over the broken glass that was laying on the ground and made my way to the side of the bed.

"Please let me help you. I care about you." "Go away." The sudden voice kind of startled me, but my brain finally processed that it was just Chishiya.

"No Chishiya." I huffed. "Why don't you go run back to your boyfriend Niragi." Chishiya hissed at me. I sighed, "He's not my boyfriend, jerk."

"Just go away. I want to be alone." "You've been alone for three days, that's more than enough time." I sat on the floor next to Chishiya's bed.

"I don't want to see you Y/N." I chuckled, "That's bullshit Chishiya and we both know that." "Why Niragi?" "What do you mean?" I questioned Chishiya. "Why do you like Niragi?"

I laughed. "Who the fuck said I liked him? He's a crazy bastard but he's useful to team up with in games. I use him to my advantage, it's help me survive this long."

"What about me? What do you think about me?" Chishiya whispered just loud enough for me to hear. I paused for a second. "When we first met you were very closed off. You didn't say much.

But with time you let me hang around with you and Kuina. You eventually let me sleep in your room with you too if I had a rough night at the games.

You seemed really fucking stuck up and cocky at first, but once we got to know each other better, you lost the whole façade. You're like an older brother to me."

"But I want to be more than that. I want to have more value in your life. I wanted to be the one who calls you his. I wanted to be the one to hold you close to myself.

I wanted to be something more  to you. I wanted to matter. I really really like you and I want to be with you." I noticed small tears starting to fall from Chishiya's eyes. I gently wiped some of away with my thumb.

"Please don't cry. I would hate for your beautiful skin to become stained." Chishiya looked me in the eye. "Would you love me any less if it was." I let out a small laugh. "No Chishiya, I wouldn't."

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door followed by a voice. "Hey everything okay Y/N?" It was Kuina. "Yes Kuina. Everything is fine. Chishiya and I are just talking." "Is he doing okay?"

I looked back at Chishiya, who was holding my hand against his cheek as a few more tears ran down his cheeks. "In one way or another." "Do you need me to handle it? Niragi is actually looking for you right now."

Chishiya suddenly squeezed my hand tighter and glared at me. "No Kuina. I have everything under control. Can you just keep an eye on where Niragi is? I'll handle it soon."

"Sure. See you around then Y/N." I turned back to Chishiya who was still holding my hand. "Can I come up on the bed with you Chishiya?" He nodded and moved over slightly.

I got up from the floor and laid down next to Chishiya, my hand still in his. "Are you comfortable Chishiya?" Chishiya smiled a little and nodded again.

He'd never admit it, but I could tell he likes when I say his name. "Yes, I'm comfortable. Now that you're here." Chishiya finally let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I didn't want fight against him. It felt right to be laying here with him. "Hey Y/N." I looked up at the blonde boy. "Yes Chishiya?" "Can you be mine from now on?"

I blushed at his question. "I suppose I could. You know Niragi isn't going to stop trying to annoy you though." Chishiya smiled, "Don't worry I'll just hit him until he leaves you alone." I laughed as I playful hit his shoulder. "Don't do that. That's embarrassing!" We both laughed.

"As long as you're by my side all the time I'm sure Niragi will leave you alone eventually." "I understand Chishiya."

He smiled as his grip on my waist became tighter. "That's sir to you baby boy." "Yes sir." I purred back at him. Both of us burst out laughing again at how stupid we sounded.

"Hey Y/N?" "What's up Chishiya?" He sighed, "I think I love you. I really do. Hell, I can't stop thinking about you."

I gently placed my hand on Chishiya's cheek and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you too. And hey, will you ever let me see you without the hoodie on?" A sly smirk crept onto his face. "Maybe I will and maybe I won't."

End~