Surprise - Arisu X Male! Reader

Summary: Arisu is a famous E-Sports player and Y/N is an up and coming J-pop artist. The two are asked to do a show and Y/N has an idea on how to embarrass Arisu.

G/N - Group name

*Arisu's POV*

"What do you mean tomorrow?! I have a date! Okay. Fine. I'll do the damn show.  Who's going to be there? What do you mean it's a secret? Okay, okay, fine. See you then. Bye." I gently placed my phone down on the table with a sigh as I slumped back in my boyfriend's chest.

Y/N wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "What's wrong handsome?" I sighed, "I'm going to have to cancel our date tomorrow. I have to do some show and there is no getting out of it. I'm really sorry."

Y/N just rocked me gently and smiled, "That actually works out for me as well. My group has to be on some show the same night as our date as well." "What show?" Y/N shrugged, "I don't remember the name or who hosts it." "Oh okay."

I felt Y/N's lips gently graze over my neck sending a shiver down my spine. "It's getting late. We should head up. We both are quite busy tomorrow, no Arisu?" I nodded and with that we walked upstairs and quickly fell asleep.

*Time skip*

"Hey Arisu! Did you go over the script yet?" I waved to random stage hand, "Yeah, yeah. I did." "Okay good. We're on in three minutes so be ready."

I shooed the woman who kept barking orders at me away and slumped into the chair in my dressing room. I missed Y/N. I wanted to see him. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted him.

Arisu: Hey Y/N, I miss you <3

Y/N: I know, I miss you too T-T

Arisu: I wish you were here with me

Y/N: Me too

Arisu: Can we do something fun tonight with Karube and Chota?

Y/N: I suppose. It has been awhile since I've seen them

Before I could text back, that annoying woman came back and dragged me out of my dressing room. "We're on now! Get moving!"

She grabbed my phone out of my hand and shoved me onto the main stage were the two MCs were standing.

"Ah, there he is! Everyone welcome our guest MC, Ryohei Arisu!" The sudden clapping caught me slightly off guard, but I quickly recomposed myself.

I waved to the audience as I walked over and stood in between the other two MCs. "Hi everyone. It's an honor to be here today."

The MCs and the audience all clapped. One of the other MCs spoke up, "Now moving on, our guest for this week are an up and coming idol group.

They're a hip hop based group. And as of yesterday they released their newest album, please welcome G/N!"

I clapped along with the audience until I saw him. "Oh, hey Arisu."

Y/N waved to me as an innocent smile spread across his face. It didn't hit me until now that G/N was the group that Y/N belonged to. I was so out of it to begin with.

The other two MCs looked at Y/N then at me with great confusion. "Do the two of you know each other?"

I fiddled with my hands for a minute. "Yeah. We do." I said. Y/N laughed, "Oh come on don't be so shy love. Go on. You can tell them if you want."

I felt my face become warm. Y/N and I hadn't gone public about our relationship, but I think we're about to.

"Y/N is actually...my boyfriend." Everyone in the audience fell silent. I looked to the ground afraid to be shamed, but instead I was met with applause and cheers. One of the other MCs laughed, "A world famous E-Sports player and an up and coming idol. Who would have guessed?"

*Time skip*

This was torture. I was already stressed about doing the show and now Y/N's group was here. Every time I tried to roast him on something he'd have a counter attack which would leave me fluttered and blushing.

After the other MCs were done teasing me about who was more dominant in our relationship they started the dance competition that they had planned.

The winner and best dancer got a prize of their choosing. I watched silently as my boyfriend and his group performed their newest title song at twice its usual speed.

The other members would slip up every now and again, but not Y/N. He was on beat and never missed a single movement. He was flawless. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

The way his body moved in sync with the music. The way he was rapping, even at twice the normal speed. It was intoxicating.

Before I knew it the song ended. Everyone including myself clapped as the group took their seats. It was now time to crown the winner.

I knew it would be Y/N, but I was curious and a bit scared to find out what he was going to choose as a prize.

One of the MCs spoke up, "Well, I think the winner is quite clear here. It's Y/N! Congrats. You can now select your prize."

The MC motioned to the stage crew to bring out the options to Y/N, but he quickly stopped her. "It's okay, my prize is sitting right next to you."

Everyone turned their heads to me and laughed as my face turned bright red. I have had enough of this. I got up from my seat and grabbed Y/N by his wrist.

I dragged him all the way back to my dressing room and locked the door. "What the hell is going on with you? Why are you acting like this? Do you know how embarrassing this is?!"

Before I could continue yelling at him, he placed his warm lips over mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to myself.

We stayed in this position for a couple more seconds before having to break for air. "I'm sorry that I embarrassed you." "I sighed, "It's not your fault. Well, I mean, it is, but I guess I was kind of overreacting."

Y/N laughed as he hugged me tight, "Nah you weren't. I was being a little annoying." I smiled as I ran my hands through Y/N's hair. "Can we go home now? I'll give you your real prize once we're there."

"Whatever you want baby." We kissed each other once again. "I love you so much, Y/N." "I love you too Arisu."

End~