Never Change - Niragi X Male! Reader

Summary: Niragi notices that Y/N is acting strange and decides to confront him about his change in behavior.

WARNING: Eating disorder mention (kinda?)

*Y/N's POV*

"Niragi will you just fucking chill? I just fainted for a second, it's not that bad." Niragi looked at me like I was insane. "The fact that you fainted at all is what's not fucking okay! No just fucking faints!"

Niragi was currently nagging me because while I was patrolling The Beach with him I happened to collapse.

He believes that I'm not taking care of myself in a proper way. Which is weird. Weird that he cares so much. "I'm fucking worried because something about you has changed." I stared him dead in the eye.

"What do you mean by "something about you has changed" ?" "You don't listen to me anymore. You never fucking smile. You're tired all the damn time.

You stopped fucking eating meals with me. And then today, you fucking fainted just from walking from the conference room to the elevator! What the hell is going on with you?!"

Niragi placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. "I'm sorry Niragi." "For what kitten?"

"I can't tell you. You'd hate me and take her side in the end." "What in fuck's name are you talking about?"

"Some girl told me that I'm not good enough for you and that I should try to lose some weight or else you'd fucking dump me.

And once you'd gotten rid of me, you'd go after someone more handsome and skinner than me! And she's fucking right isn't she? You'd leave me. I stopped eating because I'm fucking fat."

I felt the sting of tears in my eyes, my immediate reaction was to hide my face. I never wanted Niragi to see me crying. He'd see it as a weakness.

He would know how weak I truly was and he'd make fun of me. I didn't want this.

*Niragi's POV*

Y/N sat there, face buried in his hands, crying. I'd never seen him this upset for some stupid little thing. I mean he seemed off before, but now I knew the reason why.

What I didn't know was what I should say to him. I mean this seemed like something stupid to get this upset over. But if I made the wrong move this would only continue.

But, if I don't say anything then he'll think I'm agreeing with that stupid bitch. "I just want you to know that I really love you, Niragi.

If you agree with her then I'll keep losing the weight until I'm to your liking."

"Y/N cut it out." He looked into my eyes. "What?" "Stop fucking talking like that." "Niragi.." "You're already fucking "to my liking" whatever the fuck that means.

You don't need to lose weight. Your body size doesn't fucking matter to me. I like you the way you are."

I decided to pull Y/N into a tight hug just as he broke down crying. I gently rubbed small circles on his back as he latched onto my shirt and cried into my shoulder.

I knew how he was feeling. I used to feel like this. It was fucking awful. As Y/N cried I whispered sweet nothings to him and told him how perfect he was to me.

"You mean a lot to me. You're already perfect to me. Anyone who tries to change that is going to get a fucking bullet in their head.

No one is allowed to make you feel like this, you understand? You are mine and I'll treat you as such.  

My little kitten. I'm here. No matter the fucking cost and no matter how many people I have to kill. I'll protect you, kitten. Always. I never want you to fucking change."

Y/N had finally stopped his crying, but was still holding onto me tightly. "When was the last time you ate, huh?" "2 weeks ago I think.." I sighed, "I take it you're hungry?" He nodded as he buried his face deeper into my shoulder, as if ashamed.

"Do you want to share something with me?" He nodded again. "Would you like to lay down and cuddle?" "Yes please." His voice was hoarse from crying.

I slowly eased myself onto my back as Y/N laid on top of me. I held him as close as I could. He seemed so small compared to me. I rubbed his back gently as we just lay there.

I hopped out of bed quickly to order one of my lackeys to go pick up some food from downstairs for us. Once I was finished I made my way back to my bed and refocused all of my attention on Y/N. He was the only thing that fucking mattered.

"You really are the best Niragi. I don't know what I'd do without you." Those words were like music to my ears. "I can tell you what you'd be doing." "What?"

"Probably dead. Given that I was the one who saved your ass from that big ass tiger." Y/N rolled his eyes at me and giggled, "I suppose. You're never letting that go, are you?"

"Damn straight, I'm not. You're mine and I've got to remind my little kitten of how I protected him." Y/N just smiled at me, "Oh thank you, you big strong handsome man. You're a fucking goof you know that?"

I chuckled as I brought his face closer to my own, "Only for you baby." Y/N smiled as he leaned in to kiss me.

I had almost forgotten how fucking soft his lips felt.

End~