Coffee Boy - Arisu X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N has taken a liking to the new coffee boy at the office.

*Y/N's POV*

"No. No. No. And did I forget to mention no?" My friend and co-worker Miko just rolled her eyes at me. "Oh come on Y/N. That's such bullshit. I know you have a thing for the new coffee boy."

"Shut your mouth! He'll hear you." Miko and I both glanced over to the desk where the newest member of our staff was sitting.

His name was Ryohei Arisu, but he asked everyone to just call him Arisu. He had long messy black hair, beautiful eyes, and really soft looking skin.

He was perfect in every sense of the word. And what was his job? He gets our coffee. That's pretty much it.

And yet, he's the best around. Whenever he isn't being a klutz. He seems to trip over his own feet quite a bit.

This usually resulted in him spilling the coffee on the floor or on the person he was supposed to be giving it to. No one in the office really ordered coffee anymore.

They either got it themselves before the came into work or they just gave up coffee all together.

I was about the only one in the office who still asked him to get coffee. Miko placed her arm over my shoulder and smiled.

"Go ask him to get us coffee. And maybe while you're at it, ask him for his number and when he's free to go on a date with you." "You little piece of shit!"

I swung my fist in an attempt to hit Miko, but she let go me and rolled away on her chair, laughing. I looked back over at Arisu's desk.

He was just staring at the ceiling and spinning in circles slowly. I took a deep breathe as I hoisted myself up from my chair. I slowly made my way over to Arisu's desk.

I stopped about halfway there and turned back to look at Miko. She just gave me a thumbs up and smiled. Okay, come on Y/N.

It can't be that hard. Without any further hesitation I marched over to Arisu's desk.

Once in front of his desk, I stood there waiting for him to take notice of my presence. He didn't look down from the ceiling so I decided to speak up.

"Hey Arisu." Arisu glanced over and me with a smile. "Oh, hello Y/N! How are you today?"

God, he looked really cute and innocent whenever he smiled like that. "I'm fine. How about you?" "I'm doing well. What brings you to my desk today?"

I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. "I wanted to ask if you could go on a coffee run for Miko and I. If you're busy then you don't have to go. I was just wondering.:

Arisu chuckled, "I'm not busy. Plus, going on coffee runs is kind of my only job here so." We both stifled a small laugh before falling silent.

Okay maybe this was a bit harder than I thought it would be. "Okay, well, thank you.

I'm going to go back to my desk now." "Okay. I'll get going as well." We soon parted ways and I retreated back to my desk.

Once back I buried my face in my hands, trying to hide myself. That was beyond embarrassing and awkward.

I didn't notice that Miko had rolled back over to my desk until she whisper yelled at me. "What the fuck was that?!" "I don't know Miko." "That was a train wreck!"

I groaned as I lay my head gently down on my desk. "I want to crawl into a ditch and die."

Suddenly without notice, our boss marched over and yelled at us. "I'm not paying you to sit around on your asses and have conversations! Get back to work both of you!"

*Time skip*

"Y/N, I'm back!" I spun around to face the entrance to the office. I saw Arisu's smiling face as he waved to me, coffee in hand.

I couldn't help but smile to myself. I got up and started to make my way over to Arisu. Just as we were in front of each other Arisu happened to trip.

I acted as quickly as possible and tried to catch him to prevent him from hitting the floor. The both of us ended up getting knocked to the ground.

I had wrapped my arms around Arisu to protect him from the initial impact of hitting the floor.

"Y/N are you okay?" I looked up at Arisu, who was clinging to me like his life depended on it. "Yeah, I'm fine. What about you? Are you hurt?"

He shook his head no. "You prevented me from getting hurt. Thank you." I smiled up at the boy. Then it hit me.

I was on the floor. With Arisu on top of me. I was holding on to him and he was holding on to me. I looked around the office.

Everyone's eyes were on us. "Arisu, I think we should get up." "Yeah. Okay." The two of us slowly pulled ourselves off the floor.

"Oh no Y/N. Your coffee got spilled." I sighed, "Don't worry about it. As long as you're okay, that's what matters to me."

Arisu smiled and hugged me again. "Thank you Y/N." I felt a blush make its way onto my cheeks. "I-It's the least I can do."

When he released me from the hug he asked, "Are you free tomorrow night? I'd love to just hang out with you."

My mind shut down for a second. "Uh...yeah! I think. If not I can become free. I am free. Did I mention I'm single?

Shit, did that slip out? I'm so sorry. Yeah! Tomorrow I'm free."

Arisu laughed at my flustered words. "Alright, my place fine?" I nodded rapidly. "Yeah, of course! If you don't mind."

He smiled, "Not at all. I'd love to have you over." "Okay, then tomorrow night it is then." We both smiled at each other. Arisu suddenly planted a small kiss on my cheek.

"I can't wait. See you tomorrow night then." I watched in awe as he walked back to his desk. I, soon enough, did the same.

Once I sat down I realized how fast my heart was beating and how hot my cheeks felt. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Miko roll over to my desk.

"So? That was...something." I just smiled. "I'm going to his place tomorrow night." Miko gripped my shoulders and shook me violently. "Are you serious?! That's my boy! Now remember if you two decide to do the dirty-!"

I quickly cut her off. "No! I'm taking things slow with him! I want our relationship tp mean something and not just be about meaningless sex."

Miko laughed. "I'm just kidding Y/N. Chill out." "I really hate you sometimes, you know that?"

End~