After Awhile - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N has had a crush on Chishiya for awhile and he's at his breaking point

*Y/N's POV*

"What do you mean?" "I mean that I'm going away for awhile. I need to just be away from people at the moment. I just want explore around on my own." "No Y/N. You're staying here."

"Chishiya, I can't. I've already made up my mind. I have to go." "Then I'm coming with you." I sighed as I rubbed my head. "No you're not. This is only for me. Plus you need to stay here and carry out the plan."

"You'll get hurt if you go alone. Kuina is going to be upset if you up and die on her."

"That's bullshit Chishiya. That's your excuse because you don't want to admit that you're worried about me." I watched as silently as Chishiya threw his hood on and turned away from me. This was his way of pouting and being a little bitch.

I placed the shirt that I was holding down on my bed and walked over to Chishiya. "Stop being a drama queen. It's annoying and unlike you. I'll be back soon enough."

"I don't care how unlike me it is. You're staying here or I'm coming with you." I groaned as I turned Chishiya around to face me. "I can't stay here. Like I said, this is for me. I'm sorry but, you're not coming with me."

"Why are you going anyway? There's nothing wrong with our relationship. And if there was you'd tell me like you always do."

I sighed as I stroked Chishiya's cheek. He gently nuzzled against my hand and let out a small purr.

"Chishiya, this does have to do with us and I just need some time alone to think." "You can't. We need you for the plan."

"You can do the plan without me. You're a smart guy. I believe in you and Kuina." I grabbed my bag off the bed and walked passed Chishiya.

"I have to get going while everyone is out. I'll see you around." I walked toward the door and just as I was about to open it, Chishiya wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Don't go. Please. Don't leave me." I sighed, "Chishiya, let me go. I don't have much time to get out of here." He chuckled, "Good, then you'll have to stay here."

I groaned as I tried to struggle free from Chishiya's grip. "Let go of me before I have to resort to extreme measures." He shook his head no. "Y/N, please I like you." I felt my heart stop. Did he just fucking...?

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I glared at him. "I want you to know that I like you." I scoffed, "Why? Why tell me this now just as I'm walking out the fucking door?!"

I could feel the anger and sadness building up inside of myself. I turned to face Chishiya and just yelled at him, "Why didn't you fucking tell me after we spent five god damn fucking years here?!"

I felt the tears pooling up in the corners of my eyes as I continued to yell at Chishiya.

"Why didn't you say something fucking sooner?! Do you have any idea how fucking long you led me on for you asshole?! And now you have the god damn nerve ask me just as I'm getting ready to leave no less!"

I fell to my knees as I cried into my hands. The tears stung my cheeks. They hurt. My heart hurt. I was gasping for breath. My chest hurt. My lungs hurt.

"Why did you fucking do this to me?" I choked out my question through the tears. Chishiya didn't answer. Instead, he hugged me tightly and just tried to calm me.

I shoved him off of myself and spat, "Don't you fucking dare touch me. I don't want your pity. I want nothing to do with you."

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I wanted to make sure that what I was feeling was actually real and not just a one time thing."

"But you had five fucking years to decide! That's not a fucking excuse Chishiya!" "Why do you care so much?! It's not like I treated you any different in those five years!" I was a bit stunned. This was the first time Chishiya had ever raised his voice at me.

"That's just it you asshole! You treated me the same way for all five years! I had the biggest fucking crush on you and you just kept ignoring me left and right.

I decided to finally stop pursuing you because I realized it wasn't fucking worth it! Yet you kept leading me on for years! It broke me every damn day Chishiya!

And I know you aren't the kind of guy to give a shit when it comes to other people but I noticed that you treated me differently. I realized you only did it because you felt fucking sorry for me!"

At this point the tears had returned to my eyes as the reality of Chishiya's actions over the past five years really started to set in.

I couldn't stop myself from falling into him. He tightly gripped my wrist as he buried his head in my shoulder. "Please just stop fighting this Chishiya. Face it, we weren't meant to be together. Not like this."

"Shut up. You're so stupid. We could make it work. I'm smart and you are too. Just stay here. We can work this out. We can't...I can't lose you." "Chishiya. Don't do this to me.

I can't deal with this guilty feeling. It was my dream to ask you out. We partner up for games and look out for each other. And once we came back to The Beach we'd just spend time alone together." His grip on my wrist became shaky. Was he crying? No. He couldn't have been.

I continued on. "What I'm trying to say is that I love you. I truly do. I didn't want to say anything because I know how you are when it comes to emotions. I just wanted to hear you say that you loved me too.

It hurt me just as much as it hurt you to wait for so long, but I just wanted to hear it come from you, Chishiya."

Chishiya sat there silently still hugging me tightly. I could tell he was thinking. So this was just a misunderstanding. God, I feel fucking stupid.

"I do love you Y/N. I'm sorry." I finally came to my senses and hugged Chishiya back. "I'm sorry Chishiya. I'm so fucking sorry."

He held me so tight, it felt nice. "You have nothing to be sorry for. It was my fault. I never wanted to hurt you."

"I know Chishiya. Under that little act you've got going on I know you're actually a sweet guy." We kissed passionately until we were interrupted by the sound of a car horn.

We both jumped up and ran to the window. Everyone was back from the games. Shit.

Chishiya offered me his hand, "Shall we go check and see if Kuina came back in one piece?"

I smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah. Lets. Maybe she'll come with me for a couple drinks. I need it after all that."

Chishiya just chuckled as he kissed me again. He tasted so damn sweet.

End~