I Fell For My Fuck Buddy - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N and Chishiya are fuck buddies but someone starts having feelings for the other.

*Chishiya's POV*

I didn't understand it. I didn't understand any of it. We had agreed that we wouldn't hold any feelings for each other.

It was purely just sex. Yet here I was. I had fallen in love with my fuck buddy.

*2 weeks earlier*

I sighed heavily as I took a sip from the beer that Kuina had offered to me. I was bored out of my mind at yet another party.

It was loud, crowded, and hot. I hate it. I just wanted to go up to my room. I don't even know why Kuina, Arisu, and Usagi even forced me down here.

I just remember Kuina saying something about meeting someone that she thought I'd get alone with, besides her of course.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind meeting people, but I don't now how it'll turn out.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a man who sat down next to me on the beach chair. He placed his hand on mine.

"Hey there sexy. You look bored. How about you come with me back to my room and we can get to know each other better."

His speech was slurred and his breath smelled of alcohol. He must have been truly drunk out of his mind if he thought I was going anywhere with him.

"Yeah as fun as that sounds I'm actually not here alone. Some friends dragged me along." The man smiled as he leaned closer to me.

"Aw, come on baby. Don't play hard to get. Forget about your friends and just come with me. I know how to show you a good time."

The man grabbed my wrist forcefully and turned to pull me out of my seat. Just as I was about to pull out my homemade taser someone new decided to intervene.

"Excuse me sir, could you please let go of my boyfriend's wrist?" The man just laughed. "So he's your bitch?"

"He's not my bitch. He's my boyfriend." The new guy calm claimed. "Bitch. Boyfriend. Same thing." The man spat.

The stranger took a step forward and placed his hand on the other man's hand. "I already asked nicely once so I'll try again. Just to make sure you hear me. Let. Go. Of. My. Fucking. Boyfriend."

The man suddenly released me and ran off in the other direction. The stranger sat down in the next to me where the other guy had been sitting just moments before.

I watched silently as he took a sip from the drink he was holding. He placed his drink gently on the table next to mine then turned to me. "Don't I at least get a thank you for saving your ass? Pretty please?"

"I had it under control." The stranger chuckled as he took another swig from his drink. "Y/N L/N. But just call me Y/N. Everyone else does."

This must have been the guy Kuina was talking about. "Okay Y/N. Pretty bold of you to stand up to someone like that."

Y/N just limply waved his hand at me. "Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it." The both of us fell silent. I wanted to talk to him more but I didn't know what else to say.

I watched as he finished up his drink and got up to leave. I had to take my chance. It was now or never. "Hey wait. Y/N, I-!" He suddenly cut me off.