New Friend - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: A new student transfers to Y/N's school and takes a certain liking to him.

*Y/N's POV*

"Class, please say hello to our new student. He is a transfer student from the next city over so please be kind to him. Come here, young man."

A boy who seemed a bit taller than me casually walked through the door. His hair was long and dyed blonde, it looked good on him though.

"Would you care to tell us your name?" He nodded, "Hey. My name is Chishiya." After he finished with his incredibly short introduction, he looked over to me and flashed me a sly little smile.

I felt myself blush, but I didn't really know why. I didn't even know this guy and by the looks of it, he was going to be apart of quote-&-quote, wrong crowd, as the teachers would say.

"Chishiya, you can sit in any open seat." "Thank you sir." A bunch of girls called his name and presented him with an open spot next to them, but he seemed to turn them all down.

Once he got to me he motioned to the empty seat next to me. "Is anyone sitting here?" "Yeah, my friend but, he's just not here today." I scoffed at the boy. Chishiya pulled out the chair anyways and made him comfortable.

*Time skip*

I sat down on the roof where my friend, Hiro,  and I usually ate lunch. Sadly, Hiro had died last week. He got into a really bad car accident and didn't make it out. So I was eating lunch alone on the roof of my education establishment.

"Hey, what are you doing up here all alone?" I turned to see Chishiya standing at the entrance to the stairs that led back into the school.

"Why does it matter to you?" He sat down next to me with a sigh, "Do you hate me or something?" "I don't hate you. I'm just still upset that my friend is gone."

"What happened to him?" I sighed in annoyance. I really didn't want to talk about this with him. "He passed away. We've been friends ever seen we were little. We did everything together. He...he was my first kiss. And now he's gone."

Chishiya took my shaking hand in his. "Sounds rough. But it happens." I tried to blink away the tears that were quickly forming at my eyes. "No, it's my fault he died."

"Why?" Chishiya asked. "Because I wasn't thee when he got into the accident. I could have saved him. But I wasn't there when he needed me. Hell, I didn't even go to his funeral." I looked to my feet as a single tear ran down my cheek. I felt horrible.

Chishiya lifted my head up so that we were looking at each other. "That's a stupid way of thinking. It's not your fault. And if anything, it's a good thing you weren't there." "It wouldn't matter, as long as Hiro was alive and okay."

"It would matter to your other friends. I don't think they'd want you to be hurt or in any sort of pain. I'm sure they want to see you happy and smiling." I shifted my eyes back to the ground. "I don't have any other friends. Just a loner and all that."

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. They felt like Hiro's, but in a way, better than Hiro's. I quickly pulled away from Chishiya. He shifted slightly, "Sorry. You just sound stupid and I didn't know how else to shut you up."

"No, it's fine. It's just you kind of caught me off guard. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to be in a relationship with anyone yet. And on top of that, we just met today for fuck sake."

"You're right. You can hang around with me if you promise not to being annoying. I mean you look like you need someone to keep an eye on you."

"You're kind of mean aren't you?" Chishiya just shrugged, "I wouldn't say I'm mean. More like smart and honest." "With a sprinkle of jerk in there." "If you say so."

I felt a smile creep its way onto my face. Chishiya gently rested his head on top of mine with a sigh. "Hey Chishiya." "Yes Y/N?" "I know what your clothes might be made of." "Um...okay. What might that be?"

"Boyfriend material." Chishiya stared at me for a couple of seconds before speaking to me. "You're dead to me. I don't know who you are. As of now, you no longer exist to me." I rolled onto my back laughing.

Once I recomposed myself, I wrapped my arms around the Chishiya waist and buried my head into his neck. "I'm sorry Chishiya." "Y/N, sorry doesn't heal wounds brought on by overly cheesy and pathetic pick-up lines."

I pouted. "Well, tell me where the wound is and I'll kiss it to make it heal faster," I said teasingly. Chishiya chuckled to himself as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "You're weird, you know that?" "Yeah I know. I've always been like that."

Chishiya gently pet my hair as I reburied my face in his neck. I started to play with his long hair. It was really soft. Softer than I was expecting it to be. "Chishiya, please promise me that you'll stay out of trouble when I'm not around."

I lifted my head from his neck to look him in the eye. He was smiling. "I'll do my best. If that's your wish then I guess I have to listen. Wouldn't want to upset you now."

Before I could respond Chishiya kissed me again. I really didn't want him doing this just yet but it felt too good for me to stop him. Without any warning the bell went off signaling us that it was time to head back to class.

"Shall we head down?" Chishiya offered his hand to me. As I reached out to him, he took my hand into his own and led me down the stairs to the main hallway. Once we got back to our seats our class started.

*Time skip*

"Finally! The torture is over!" I threw my hands up in the air as I fell to the grass beside Chishiya. "I didn't think school was that bad." "Well you've only been here for a day," I groaned as I rolled over onto my stomach.

Chishiya chuckled as he leaned against the tree that was providing us shade. "Y/N I think once you're ready to date, I want to ask you out right under this tree."

I looked up at Chishiya as he stared off into the distance as different people walked past us. "That sounds really nice. I think I'd like that." He looked back at me with a smile.

"Consider it done."

End~