Trainee - Hatter X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N is the newest militant trainee who happened to catch the eye of the leader of The Beach

*Hatter's POV*

I couldn't believe that I was actually seeing him. Y/N. He was one of the newest trainees that had joined the militants.

He hadn't even been here for that long and yet, he was already holding since a high number at The Beach.

He had attracted the attention of The Beach due to his skills when it came to any and all games. His information soon got around at The Beach and gained him a strong standing here before he ever set foot on the property.

I was in awe when I first heard about him. I've heard many stories about him from those who returned from games that they played with him. I had to admit I was intrigued.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. The cold air of the conference room hit me suddenly. I looked around at everyone in the room.

My men were panting, attempting to catch their breath. It was obvious that he put a fight and a hell of a fight at that. Then I saw him. He was wearing a dirty dark green tank top and black jeans.

Damn. He looked pretty hot. All of my men turned to look at me, except for Y/N. They all suddenly straightened up and bowed to me.

"Hello Hatter. We retrieved him just as you requested." I smiled at them as I approached the male who was tied down to the chair in the center of the room.

"So this is him? I'd like to see him without this bag over his head." One of my men quickly and carefully removed the black bag from Y/N's head. He was just as handsome as I thought he'd be.

"Hey there, are you Y/N?" The male looked up at me. "What if I am?" I just smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Hatter." He chuckled, "I know. You're kind of a big name around this new world. All your little followers don't shut up about you."

I rubbed the back of my neck. He was acting so cold and tough. I had to say, it was hot. "Okay then. May I sit with you?" I snapped my fingers making one of my men drop a chair right in front of Y/N's.

"Knock yourself out. No one is stopping you." I sat down in front of Y/N and examined him more in depth. Neither of us said anything to each other. I could notice a lot about him now since I was so close.

He looked really uncomfortable. Probably from being tied up. I smiled at him as I motioned for my men to untie him. "I've been following your work, Y/N. You are truly talented."

He eyed me curiously, "Oh? You have been? Thanks stalker." I chuckled. "I have to say that I admire you. I really do. Someone at your young age accomplishing so much in this new world. It's really something."

"You think so," he asked with a grin. "Of course. I'm sure your family would be very proud to know their son has done so well for himself." Y/N stared at me blankly. "My parents wouldn't really support their son becoming some cold blooded killer."

"Don't say that. You were forced into it." He sighed. "My dad was a doctor. My mom was a lawyer. I think they'd except a little better from me."

I gently placed my hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Don't think like that. Do what makes you feel best. If they don't like it, that's too bad. It's your life. Do what you want with it."

Y/N smiled at me. "Thanks for the pep talk." I felt my heart rate spike. "Anytime kiddo. Just glad I could help."

As we talked some more, I got to learn more about what the people around here didn't tell me about this boy.

He wasn't originally from Japan. He moved here by himself. He had been living alone at some apartment complex. He got lonely really easily.

The more and more I learned about how this guy really was, the harder I found it to not fall in love him then and there.

When he told me that he could cook almost anything that sealed the deal. I quickly stood up from my chair and offered my hand to Y/N. He gave me a confused look.

"What's wrong Hatter?" I smiled at him. "Can you come with me dear Y/N?" "Sure. What's going on though?" "I'll tell you one we're alone."

Y/N grabbed on to my hand and dragged him out of the conference room into the hall.

Once I made sure that we were the only ones in the hall I turned back to Y/N and stared him dead in the eyes.

"Hatter, what did you want?" I sighed, "Y/N, I have to tell you something." He cocked his head to the side. "What's up?"

"Well, there's this adorable boy who just showed up today. I think I might fancy him a little. He's caught a lot o people's attention, including my own.

I've been keeping a very close eye on him because he became the talk of the town. I just met him in person today.

But, after meeting him and learning more about him, I wonder if he'd be interested in being mine."

Y/N chuckled, "What's he like?" I couldn't help but smile. "On the outside he acts all cool and tough. Maybe a bit cold. But, once you sit down with him and crack that shell of his, he's sweet, kind, and pretty funny. He's a very talented individual."

Y/N rolled his eyes. "Is that so?"

I nodded. "Yes. But, I don't know if he'd have any interest in someone like myself. And I wonder if he'd turn me down if I made him an offer. Especially since we just met for the first time today."

Y/N sighed lightly. "Well, if I were this boy, I really see no reason to turn down an offer from such a powerful handsome man. Aren't men into that sort of thing?

I think you'd be more than enough for this boy. If he truly cared about you then I'm sure he would accept your offer and want to do everything in his power to be with you. Hell if you're lucky, maybe he'll lay down his life for you.

If I was this boy then I'd say yes to your offer. If anything, I think the boy would believe that he couldn't keep up with you."

I smirked down at Y/N. He was so cute when he played dumb. "Well, then he'll have to work hard just like he does when he takes part in games." Y/N laughed as he swung his arms around my neck. "I guess so." "So, is the boy willing to give me a shot?" "I believe he is," Y/N mumbled as he captured my lips in a kiss.

End~