Stolen - Last Boss X Male! Reader

Summary: Last Boss finds out that his boyfriend is missing and is a bit concerned.

*Last Boss' POV*

Today was Thursday. It was about six or so in the evening. It was time for me go run my usual patrol rounds. Afterwards I could spend some time with my boyfriend, Y/N. He had showed up in the Borderlands around the same time as me.

We clicked so easily. It was odd considering I wasn't social to begin with but something about him seemed off. I liked it. But I had to admit that I didn't like being away from him.

I remember the days when I'd sit in my room day in and day out. Wishing to be released into the real world.

Sometimes I wonder if he thinks I'm clingy or something stupid like that. But, he took notice when I started to act more distant and he asked me what was going on.

I told him that I was doing what I needed to do to protect him. He told me he thought it was cute that I thought he needed to be protected. I think that was the moment I knew I kind of liked him.

A couple months later and we joined The Beach together. I liked being able to hold so much power and just see him every day. I sighed as I opened the door to my room.

I was curious to see if Y/N was back from his game yet. It didn't ever take him long to complete a game. He was smart I'll give him that.

He always found new ways to surprise me. Once inside the room I kicked off my shoes and laid down on the bed.

"Y/N, I'm back." I waited. No answer came. I called out to him again. "Hello? Y/N. I'm back from patrol. Are you hiding?

Are you trying to scare me again? I told you it wouldn't work." I slowly got up from the bed and started to search for him within the room.

In my mind, I knew he was either hiding or not back yet. But, for some reason, a smaller part of me was assuming something much worse had happened. After a couple minutes of searching, I stuck my head out into the hallway.

I ended up flagging down the closest militant member and questioned them. "Where is Y/N? You saw him leave with his group. Are they not back yet?" The member shook their head. "I'm not sure where he is sir. I haven't been downstairs yet so I don't know if he and his team are back yet."

Why wasn't he back yet? I decided to track down Niragi and bug him for information. But of course he was no where to be found either.

Damn it. I quickly made my way around The Beach trying to ask anyone in the militants if they had seen him. No one had.

Finally I found Aguni. "Hey Aguni." I waved to him as I took a seat across from him. "What do you need Last Boss?" Aguni asked not really looking up at me.

"It's Y/N. I can't find him. He's not in the room and no one has seen him since he left for the game. I'm concerned. He's usually back by now."

Aguni fell silent for a second. "I'm sure he's fine. He's probably just enjoying his time outside and lost track of time."

I sighed, "Maybe. It's not like him though." "Stop worrying. Just go up to your room and wait for him. I'm sure he'll be back soon."

"Yes Aguni." I said as I got up again and went to exit the room. Just as I was about to walk out I heard a muffled scream come from Aguni's radio. It sounded like it had called my name. "Wait Aguni. One more thing." "What?" He snapped at me. "Which channel are you on?"

"The usual channel why?" "No reason, I just thought you were on a different channel because I heard someone scream." "Just ignore it. Someone probably stole the radio off one of our members."

Suddenly a loud bang rang through the radio. I jerked forward but quickly stopped myself from lunging for the radio on the table. It took a second before a voice came through.

"Takatora! Help me! They have me! I'm scared! I think they're planning to kill me!

Please come help me!" A new voice chimed in. "Shut up! He's not fucking coming!" The first voice was Y/N's. I turned to look at Aguni. "What are they doing to him? Why are they hurting him?"

"That wasn't Y/N. It was someone else." I could feel my blood starting to boil. "Bullshit. That was Y/N's voice.

Tell me what they're doing with him now or else." The radio and Aguni both went silent for a second. "Aguni, answer me now."

He sighed as he rose from the table and took the radio in hand. "The people who were a part of his team took him hostage. They are demanding that The Beach hand over all the cards to them or else they'll harm Y/N."

"You're kidding." "I wish I was. Hatter hasn't decided on what he wants to do about the situation. We just have to wait for his orders." Screw waiting.

"Where are they keeping him?" Aguni glared at me. "Some place far away from here." A voice said through the radio before it turned off. I glanced over at the radio. I could feel the anger inside of me starting to boil over.

How could they do this? To Y/N no less. To someone who I actually cared for. I had to do something. I had no idea where these people were though.

I quickly looked back to Aguni. "Aguni. Let me handle this." He sighed, "I don't think I can."

I let out a shaky breath. "They kidnapped Y/N." "I know but we have to be careful." "Don't you care about him? You guys always got along and now you're just going to turn your back on him?"

"It's not like that. Fine just go. I'll give you the location of where Y/N's game was. They might be close by to that area."

I nodded as Aguni scribbled the location down on the piece of paper and handed it to me. "Don't leave any survivors." "Understood."

*Time skip*

As Aguni had predicted, the people who kidnapped Y/N hadn't gotten very far. Apparently the car they had ran out of gas. As instructed, I killed everyone except Y/N.

I made my way over to the center of the room and untied him from the chair that he had been bound to.

Y/N quickly jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly. "Takatora!" I dropped my katana and hugged Y/N back. "I'm here now. I'm sorry you got caught up in this. I couldn't protect you like I promised." "No no no. You did protect me. I just wasn't careful."

"It's not your fault. They were traitors. They're all dead now so it is no longer an issue. Let's just head back." Y/N smiled at me. "Okay Takatora."

End~