Meet Again - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Chishiya and Y/N got really drunk and ended up making out one night. They haven't talked since.

*Y/N's POV*

Another long night of playing games and trying my best to survive. I was on my way back to my room at The Beach. I had joined not too long ago.

I've only been in this new world for a week or so, but I picked up the skills I needed pretty quickly. It was hard and it took a lot out of me, but I kind of enjoyed it. I glanced over at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

It was about 12 PM which meant that the Hatter and his lackeys where having their usually meeting. I hate to admit it but I have a crush on one of the higher ups in that group.

His name is Chishiya. He has long light blonde hair, smooth beautiful skin, cat like eyes, and incredibly soft lips. God, he's just so fucking perfect. I remember when we met at one of the parties right before the games.

We had a couple drinks and talked, but before I knew it we left the crowed pool area and ended up making out in one of the nearby bathrooms. I know I know. Not the most romantic thing but we were drunk.

I haven't talked to him since that night.

I could guess why. He probably didn't like me back. Hell, I'm sure he not even gay. So that's what lowered my chances even more, if I ever had a chance to begin with. I stopped right in front of the door to the meeting room. It looked like the meeting had ended since the door was wide open. All the higher ups were just chatting.

I knocked on the already opened door causing all heads to turn to look in my direction. The one higher up known as Niragi came up to me and smiled. "Well hello handsome."

I looked up at the taller male and rolled my eyes. This dumb motherfucker was such a flirt. It was annoying. "Hello Niragi, would you happen to know if Chishiya is here?"

All the higher ups happened to overhear and all turned to Chishiya, who was leaning back in his chair staring up at the ceiling. He looked over to the doorway and locked eyes with me.

"Hey Y/N, long time no see." Damn, his voice was so fucking hot. "H-Hey Chishiya." I stuttered. Chishiya got up and walked over to Niragi and myself.

"Niragi, would you kindly leave Y/N alone?" Chishiya asked in a calm voice. Niragi glared at him as he walked away from the two of us. I knew they hated each other.

Niragi yelled some of his usual insults at Chishiya. Chishiya just chuckled as he took my hand in his. "Shall we?" Chishiya led me out of the room and into the a nearby room. As soon as the door was closed Chishiya shoved me against the wall and kissed me roughly. It slowly to get more and more heated as the seconds pasted.

He would bite my bottom lip every now and again. He would take that opportunity to pretty much force his tongue into my mouth.

I let out a small moan and he suddenly stopped. He pulled away from me and smiled. "Why did you...," I questioned. "I'm sorry. I just thought that you..."

"No, I do, Chishiya but I want to know why." Chishiya smiled, "Because I like you." "But why now? It's been a whole two weeks since we kissed or talked." "Because I've finally come to accept myself and my feelings for you." "Why me, Chishiya?"

"Ever since the night when we first met and made out, I've never stopped thinking about you. Everything I look at or do reminds me of you. I miss feeling your lips against mine. I miss holding you in my arms. I just wanted to be with you."

I stared at Chishiya and smiled, "And here I was thinking that you wouldn't like me back." "No. I love you. You're everything to me."

Chishiya pulled me into another kiss. "Hey are you two! Y/N! Chishiya! What the fuck?!" We pulled away from each other and turned to see Niragi standing in the doorway, looking shocked.

"Oh...hey Niragi..." "What are you two fucking doing?" Niragi snapped at us. I stuttered, "Um...we were just.." Chishiya's voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts, "Y/N and I were making out." Niragi looked like he was becoming more and more angry.

Aguni suddenly appeared out of no where. "Niragi, leave them alone. We have work to do." Niragi glanced back at Aguni than back at us. He said nothing as he stormed off to follow Aguni.

Chishiya and I turned back to face each other and smiled. "I guess I should go. Have to do my rounds and all that." Chishiya said calmly as he ruffled my hair. "Of course. Yes. You should. I'm sorry for keeping you."

"It's more than alright. I love talking with you." I could feel a blush creep onto my face. "I'm going to head back to my room, if you're free later come swing by. You don't have to if you don't want to though."

"Of course. I want to. Let's spend some time together tonight. I'll treat you to dinner." Chishiya said as he kissed my cheek. "Really," I asked as my eyes widened. "Sure. My treat for our first proper date."

"Sounds like fun." I smiled. "I'll do my best to make it fun for both us." Chishiya gave me a quick kiss on my nose making the blush on my cheeks burn brighter.

"I'll see you later Y/N. Can't wait for tonight." I waved goodbye to Chishiya, "See you Chishiya." With that I exited the room and went back to my own with a smile plastered across my face.

End~