Bleached Blonde Hair - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N happens to run into a girl and a man with bleached blonde hair while trying to navigate a chaotic game

*Y/N's POV*

I was walking back to my room when I saw him. His bleached blonde hair made him stand out from everyone else that was around him.

His friend had a bunch of really intricate looking braids in her hair so she stood out quite a bit as well. I didn't really know who they were, but they looked to be having a few issues.

I pushed past the angry crowd that had surrounded the two of them and made my way to the center. I suddenly came face-to-face with the girl who had all the braids.

She looked at me as if confused by my presence. I reached my hand out to her and nodded. She turned back to her friend then back to me and grabbed my hand.

I pulled them through the crowd and once we were out we darted into a nearby room.

The two leaned against the wall as they caught their breath. Once we all recovered the girl spoke up. "Thanks for the help back there. We did have everything completely under control."

"Don't mention it. I'm always happy to help." The blonde haired boy whispered something to the girl then shot me a smile. The girl spoke again.

"We should probably introduce ourselves. I'm Kuina and this is Chishiya." I waved at Chishiya, he shyly waved back as he stayed behind Kuina. His face was a light pink.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. Do you mind me asking why there were so many people after you two? Are you two famous or something?"

"You didn't hear the game start?" I shook my head no. "Well," Kuina started, "As of now the 10 of hearts game has started and we're wanted dead."

"Ah I see. I think you guys can just beat everyone with your good looks, no?" I asked jokingly.

Chishiya's face became a darker shade of pink as soon as I spoke those words. Kuina just smiled, "Your slick, you know that?" Suddenly something clicked in my mind.

"Hey why don't we team up? That way we can figure out how to survive?" "I like that idea." Kuina said with a smile. Chishiya quickly whispered something else to Kuina. "Um...Mr..." "Y/N. My name is Y/N."

"My friend, Chishiya, thinks your very handsome and cute." Kuina giggled as she rolled her eyes at Chishiya. "Well, thank you Chishiya." Chishiya slowly stepped out from behind Kuina and took a step toward me.

"We survive this and I'll treat you to dinner, deal?" I smiled at Chishiya, "I'd like that Mr. Bleached Blonde Hair."

Chishiya told me to meet him by the pool once the game was over, that is, if I was still kicking.

Once we came up with a plan to lure the crowd away I said goodbye to Kuina and Chishiya. I got the crowd to follow me and led them away from the two.

*Chishiya's POV*

I peeked out from the room as Y/N led the angry crowd away from us. Once he and the crowd were out of sight I turned to Kuina and sighed.

"Did you see him Kuina? He was pretty handsome." She just rolled her eyes at me again. "Yes Chishiya. I saw him. He was standing in front of me. It was kind of hard to miss him."

My mind started to think about Y/N again. I felt my heart skip a beat as the light blush returned to my cheeks.

"Kuina, is it possible that I could be in love?" "I guess but let's think about it later. We should get moving and find the Witch." "Okay okay."

End~

A/N: Okay sorry that this is incredibly short. Yo some news though. So uhhhhhhhh I got noticed by Nijiro Murakami (the actor who plays Chishiya). I posted some sketches I had done of him on my insta story and he saw it. So I'm off to die out of happiness and embarrassment now.