Late - Chishiya X Male Reader

Summary: Chishiya starts to worry about his boyfriend because he's still not back from his game

*Chishiya's POV*

"Where could he be? It's almost midnight. He's never gone for this long." I pulled out the walkie talkie and paged for Y/N again.

Dead silence on every single channel. I asked Kuina again and again if he'd come back yet but the answer was still the same. I hadn't heard anything from him since he left. "Y/N, where the hell are you?"

*Y/N's POV*

"Hey Y/N, I think your walkie talkie died." I heavily sighed as I made my way over to the table that held the card. "Leave it, Hiro. It's probably just some asshole bitching about their losses. Not my fucking problem."

I picked the card up with my one good arm and made my way back to the car. As I sat down and started to tend to the giant gash on my arm I felt my mind start to drift off.

I thought about Chishiya and what he was probably doing. I'm sure he looked beyond amazing doing whatever it was.

I thought about how once I got back to The Beach, my handsome Chishiya and I could cuddle late into the night. I loved staying up late and relaxing with Chishiya. I loved those nights that he'd let me mess with his hair.

I guessed it was about eight at night which left me enough time to get back, get my wound properly patched up, grab us some dinner, and enjoy some well deserved cuddle time with my boyfriend.

My friend's voice finally interrupted my thoughts signaling me that it was time for us all to head back. I double checked to make sure I had the card and we drove off.

*Time skip*

"I'm back, handsome." I awaited an answer, but the entire room was dead silent. "Chishiya? Are you here?" I slowly made my way over to our shared bed.

When I got closer I could just barely make out Chishiya's form, face buried deep into my pillow. His little homemade tazor was on the floor and it looked broken as if it had been thrown.

I sat down next to Chishiya on the bed. "Hey babe, what's wrong? Why are you being a pouty? Do you want me to give you a hug to make it better?"

Chishiya scooted away from me as I tried to touch him. I removed my hand from him. "Are you upset because of me, Chishiya?"

"Yes Y/N. I am. Do you have any idea what time it is?" I nervously rubbed the back of my neck with my good arm. "Yeah, it's only eight."

"No idiot. It's now one in the morning. I've been worried sick about you. And now I hear from someone on your team that you went and got yourself hurt? You're just as stupid as Niragi."

"Well, I'm fucking sorry. It's not my fault the game ran long! Hiro kept telling me he had everything under control and I thought he did. I would've taken over sooner.

Please just let it go, Chishiya. I never meant to make you worry." Chishiya sat up to face me. "I was scared that you had gone and gotten yourself killed."

I quickly pulled Chishiya into myself and just held him. "No, nothing happened to me. I was just trying to let Hiro have his little moment."

Chishiya gripped tightly onto my shirt like his life depended on it. "I really care about you, Y/N." "I know Chishiya."

I planted a small kiss on Chishiya's head as I gently ran my fingers through his hair. "So what was the game?"

"It was a diamonds. Nothing special. Don't really know why it took so damn long." Chishiya gently traced over my shoulders with his hands.

"Will you let me tend to your wound?" I eyed him with confusion. "What are you planning?" "Nothing. I just want to help you feel better about the idiot move you made."

I felt a blush make its way onto my cheeks. "Consider it a favor to me because you made me wait for you for so long on the one night I was willing to let you mess with my hair."

I sighed, "In that case, fine. But let's up the stakes a bit." Chishiya gave me a questioning look. I quickly removed my shirt and stood at the foot of the bed with my arms on either side of Chishiya.

"Well look at you," Chishiya purred. "I wasn't ready for that." I leaned over Chishiya just letting my lips hover over his. "You should never let your guard down around me. You never know what I might do."

Chishiya chuckled as I stepped away from him. "That's quite mean. You shouldn't tease me like that." I smiled as I sat back down leaning against Chishiya.

Soon enough I could my body melt into his soft touch. I watched Chishiya's hand as it gently ran over my bandaged arm. His breathing was slow and controlled.

I was proud of myself. I had Chishiya all to myself. He was focused on me and me alone.

I had him under my spell and he wasn't showing any signs of wanting to be freed from it. I slowly moved my arm away and turned to face him again.

I gently placed my hand behind Chishiya's neck and pulled him into a soft kiss. We soon pulled apart and smiled at each other. "Any thoughts about how I should take care of my wound doctor?" I snickered at him.

"I think you should let me be the one to take care of it for you." I smiled as I kissed him again. "I knew you say something like that. You were enjoying that thought just now, weren't you?"

Chishiya smiled, "Maybe the thought of getting to take care of you did make me a little happy." "Really now?" He nodded, "Yeah, got a problem with it?" I chuckled, "Why do I put up with your smart ass again?" "Because you were dumb enough to fall in love with me." I sighed.

"Can't argue with that. Come on, it's late. We should go to bed Chishiya." Chishiya nodded as he made his way back under the blankets. I laid down next to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry again, Chishiya. I'm sorry that I didn't just take control of the game sooner." "It's fine, Y/N. You know for next time and won't act like an idiot."

"Thanks for the words of encouragement babe."

"Anytime Y/N." "Maybe you should just start coming with me to games. That way you can always keep an eye on me if you really worry that much." "As if." Chishiya chuckled.

I planted a small kiss on the bridge of Chishiya's nose. "Admit it Mr. cold shoulder, you kind of like the idea." Chishiya didn't say anything in response.

We ceased all conversation and just relaxed in each other's arms. The both of us let out a long sigh.

"You really should come with me sometimes." "Trust me Y/N. I have people who can watch over you when I can't."

End~