Trust Me - Arisu X Male! Reader (1/2)

Summary: Y/N has trust issues, major anxiety, and blows everything out of proportion.

*Y/N's POV*

I wandered around the school for what seemed like forever, not knowing where I was supposed to be going. I quickly started looking for someone who would help me find my way. While looking down at the map of the school on it I failed to notice where I was placing my feet causing me to trip over myself.

I waited for my body to make contact with the hard ground, but it didn't. I was in someone's arms, I felt so warm and safe. I looked up at the person who had prevented me from hitting the ground. It was a boy.

His arms were skinny and a cool lightly tan color. His face looked like that of a child's, sweet and cute. His long hair looked soft to the touch. He smelled so sweet, it made me feel so relaxed and warm inside.

Suddenly a low voice interrupted my thoughts. "Hey are you okay? Did you hit your head? Did I not catch you in time?" His voice was like nothing I'd ever heard before, it topped the voices of all of my favorite singer's voices. I stuttered, "N-no. I-I'm fine."

The boy cracked a small smile and laughed, "Thank god you're okay. I don't think I could live with myself if I let such a handsome get hurt." I was taken aback by his remark. "I-I...I'm not.."

"Oh my god Arisu! What the hell are you doing on the ground?!" The male who caught me just smiled and waved at the other boy. "Sorry Karube. I was just on my way back, but I got a little...distracted." The boy he called Karube just groaned, "You're always getting distracted Arisu."

As Arisu helped me up he rolled his eyes at Karube. "I'm not always distracted! I was on my way back, but I saw this boy fall so I caught him so that he wouldn't get hurt!" Arisu turned away from me to continue his conversation with Karube, suddenly I remembered what got me into this whole mess in the first place.

I gently tapped Arisu's shoulder. God he was tall compared to me. He turned to face me again, "What's wrong?" He gazed questionably into my eyes as I tried to figure out a way to word my answer. I sighed, "I'm lost. I was looking for this classroom, but since I'm new to the campus I have no idea where anything is. And to top it all off, this campus is huge and confusing."

Arisu laughed as he rifled my hair, "Come with Karube and I. We're going to that classroom right now. Plus, you can meet our other friend." I felt my face flush red, "O-okay. Thank you." "It's my pleasure...um...I'm sorry, I never got your name."

"I'm Y-Y/N." Arisu smiled down at me, "Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Arisu and that other guy is Karube. But I guess you already figured out his name, huh?" Karube smiled as he waved at me. "Yo." "Hello-!" Suddenly, to my surprise, my cold hand was engulfed by something warm, I quickly looked down only to see that Arisu's hand was tightly holding mine.

"Let's get going, I'm sure Chota must be waiting for us." With that Karube, Arisu, and I all bolted to class. We went up so many staircases and ran through what seemed like millions of hallways until we finally arrived in front of the classroom door.

Arisu gently squeezed my hand making me look nervously into his eyes. "Hey, it's okay. There's no reason to be scared. Nothing is going to happen to you. Trust me." That's when something in me snapped, I hated those words. 'Trust me' the two words that could make or break you as a person.

If you're stupid enough to trust someone then you're leaving yourself open to get hurt, but if you don't trust someone then the damage will be minimal when they double cross you. I pulled my hand away from Arisu's and took a step back from the door.

Arisu looked back at me, worry clouded his eyes. "Y/N are you okay?" I shook my head no as I turned to leave, but Arisu grabbed me by my wrist. "What's wrong?" "It's nothing Arisu. I just remembered that I have to go home. My brother wanted me home right after school."

I tried to free myself from his grip as I kept throwing out random excuses for why I had to leave. As soon as I felt Arisu loosen his grip a bit I took off running. As I ran away I heard Arisu call after me, but Karube had stopped him from chasing after me.

I kept running until I reached the closest empty classroom where I hid. I hated those two words. If I ever heard them I would take off running in the other direction. Literally. I hated those two fucking words. 'Trust me'

To be continued~